🏠House Robbery Prank🏠

I was sitting in Jc's desk chair watching Ricky, my boyfriend Kian, and Jc film a "Guess That Tweet" video for their channel, little did Ricky know that the "Guess That Tweet" video is just a cover up to prank him with a house robbery.

10 minutes of them filming the video, Corey set off Jc's car alarm, with the second pair of keys, to sort of scare Ricky.

Ricky wasn't phased, they were gonna have Corey set it off again, but I went upstairs to get a drink, I laugh silently to Corey as I see him in the living room, he does too. Corey sets off Jc's car alarm again, but Ricky still wasn't phased. We wait a good 5 , 7 minutes till Corey stomps across the living room floor. I make run down the stirs back to Jc's room, and run into Kian, "theres someone up there" I say.

Kian pulls me with him behind the door where Ricky was. Jc was standing on the other side of the door near the camera. "Lets just go look" Jc suggests, "fuck....that" Kian answers him back, "fuck...that" Kian says again.

"Im not fucking going up there, theres fucking foot steps" Kian says to Jc, as he comes closer. "What if the cat just knocked something down?" Jc asks, "that was not, that was a human" Ricky says.

Jc goes out the door first, Kian, and Ricky go for the door at the same time, but Kian makes Ricky go first since Ricky grabbed a hammer, then Kian, then me right behind him.

"Get something" Ricky whispers to Kian, "get the fuck in front of me, you have a fucking hammer" Kian whispers back, "get something". We walk farther towards the stairs, "grab that bottle right there" Ricky points to the bottle with the hammer.

"Hello" Jc says "anyone there?" He asks, we had Corey play creepy music downstairs. Just as we get to the top, we hear the creepy music, and Kian and I take off down the stairs back into Jc's room, Ricky and Jc right behind us. "Fuck that" Kian says and I grab Kians arm to make it look like I'm scared.

"the fuck was that?" Kian questions Jc, "what the fuck was that?" Kian asks again, "music, creepy music", "did you turn it on?" Jc asks me, "i didn't touch" I say. Ricky shuts the door, "what is that?" Ricky says, "stop it".

Something raddles the French doors in Jc's room, and Kian pushes me into the bathroom, Ricky and Kian were talking, and we hear a taser go off outside Jc's door, and Sammy, Kian and Jc's personal trainer pretending to be the robber bursts in, in black jeans, black mask and black jacket. Kian quickly shuts the door , Kian being stupid opens the door again, and looks out.

Sammy went for Kian and Kian quickly shut the door again, and like falls to the ground he looks over at me and laughs. "GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND" "WHERE'S THE MONEY!?" "WHERES THE FUCKING MONEY!?" "wait wait-" Jc goes to say, but gets cut off, "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" "GET THE FUCK DOWN!"

"WHERES THE FUCKING MONEY!?" Sammy yells, "under the table" Ricky says. "GIVE ME THE FUCKING MONEY! DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT ME! TURN AROUND NOW! TURN AROUND!" Sammy yells, Kian yells at Jc from the bathroom, "Jc call the fucking cops" as Sammy yells "GODDAMMIT TURN AROUND!"

*Kians Pov*

"WHITE BOY STAND UP!" Sammy yells again, "me?" Ricky asks, "DON'T LOOK AT ME, DON'T TURN AROUND! STAND UP!" Sammy yells again, "YOU LOOK AT ME ONE MORE TIME I'LL FUCKING BUST YOUR HEAD! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" "Jc call the cops" I say, Sammy turns to me and says, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" And pretends to tase me, I let out a scream. By now Sammy is just talking in a sturn voice "face the wall and start going towards the bed!" "all gotta do is follow directions, I'm here for one thing, one thing only!", "okay" Ricky answers, "money!, shut the fuck up" he points to Jc.

"Walk towards to the left, stand right there, and don't move" "okay" Ricky answers Sammy. "I have guys outside, if you try and run they'll bust your head!" Sammy screams, "are you scared right now?" He asks Ricky, "I'm fine" "are you scared?!" "A little bit" Ricky answers. "Now wheres the money!?" "under the desk" Ricky answers. Im just watching from the bathroom door, with Y/N behind me.

"I'm not talking to you, your job is done. You stand right there!" "YOU!" Sammy yells at Jc, "move next to your buddy! Go stand over there!" Sammy continues, "white boy get on your knees!" "Put your hands behind your fucking head, and cross your fingers!" "Hey the money is right there" Jc says.

"Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up, how many times do I have to tell you not to talk" Sammy pretends to tase Jc. Jc falls to the ground saying, "okay, sorry, fuck" "stay right there! Im gonna tase your ass one more time! Don't fucking talk!" Sammy continues "now your friend in the bathroom has a smart fucking mouth" "JC call the fucking cops" I yell, just as Sammy went to me, Jc got up, and ran out the door, slamming the door shut.

Which catches Sammys attention, I grab Y/N and B point it to the door with her right behind me. Once were up the stairs, we start dying laughing. We quickly go to Jc's French door's and walk in.  

Sammy starts laughing, "Ricky" I calls out, "what?" He questions, "Ricky its a joke" Jc laughs, we all start cheering, and Ricky goes to fall on the bed, probably going through many emotions.

"For our first fucking prank, we pulled It off perfectly" I say, "I thought it was real" Ricky runs his hand through his hair. "I kicked you" Ricky says to Sammy, "i was going to throw the hammer, but I thought what if you had guys outside", "when I saw the hammer I was like oh my god" Sammy laughs, I wrap my arm around Y/N's shoulders.

Jc, me, Ricky, and Sammy sit on the edge of Jc's bed to do the out-tro. I feel Y/N wrap her arms around my neck.

*Later That Night* *Y/Ns Pov*

"That was so successful" Kian laughs, "I know right, hilarious" I chuckle, "thank you for helping us" he pulls me closer to him, as we lay on his bed. "Of course, now lets get some sleep I'm tired" he nods, and leans over to shut off his lamp, and we fall asleep.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

This a recreation of the House Robbery Prank Kian and Jc played on Ricky like 2 years ago! Your just in it helping!

If you haven't seen the video, I suggest you watch it cause its funny, and help you follow along the imagine better.

Hope you enjoy!