ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

''When the time has come, let us depart in peace, and see you face to face, for you are the God of our salvation.''

The priest finished his prayer. The air was damp and cold, perfect for a funeral. I wonder if Ace would have liked it. He was always a classic type. I saw his parents grieving, a long with Tristan and Adrian.

'' Would anyone like to speak?'' The priest asked as I walked over to the gravestone. I wanted to talk to him so bad.

'' Dear Ace,'' I started. '' I can't believe you're gone. Every day I wake up and for a small instant, I forget. I fool myself that you're still here.'' I stifled a sob. '' I didn't know you for a very long time, but for the blessed moments I did, you brought me something magical : a new perpective of the world. Every time I was down,''

My voice cracked as I kept going, '' You were there to lift me up. You never wanted anything. In return, you were purely kind. '' Tears leaked on my cheeks. '' I miss you. I miss you so much it hurts.''

 I at the picture of him hanging next to his tomb. He was smiling mysteriously. Suddenly I remembered the blood stains. I pushed that horrifying thought out of my head.

'' I hope you are in a place that does you justice. I hope you knew how much you meant to me. '' I placed my forehead on the glossy tomb. Tears fell on it while I murmured a barely audible whisper. '' I love you Ace.''

I wiped my tears from my face with my black gloves and placed a white rose on his tomb. That he would have liked, I thought with a sad smile.

Adrian caught my eye. Him. I hope he could read the pure loathe in my eyes.

...........................................................

When the service was over, I opened my phone to call my mom. I saw an unread message that caught my eye,

.......................................................

It's The END!

Thank you so much for following me on this incredible journey.

What was that message? Any secret meaning?

Of course there's gonna be a book 2 😆 

I just need help with a title so please comment if you have any ideas ❤️ 

....................................................