Worries

Ochako's P.O.V

Ochako: Katsuki, stop! You're just going to get yourself in more trouble!

Worry flushed over as a chill, grazing my back. Isuku was on the floor, his books and papers scattered around him in horrible display. Bakugo towered above him with a scowl hovering over Izuku's pale face.

His arm swung back ready to come powering forward until a hand wrapped around his fist when he was close to hitting Izuku. When I realized it was Izuku's hand, my heart crept into a speeding rate. Not because of the impulsive situation, but of something I didn't understand until later on.

Izuku: Please stop this, Bakugo.

A eerie growl escaped Bakugo's lips as sparks began to escape his skin.

Bakugo: I'LL KILL Y-

I shoved Bakugo to the floor only to have him uncontrollably start floating through the hallway. Everyone that was there gave a small chuckle at the impulsive jerk in the silly predicament he was in.

I helped Izuku up and gave him a kind smile feeling a bit up blush rise up the back of my neck.

Ochako: Fancy seeing you here, Midoriya~Kun!

He beamed while scratching the back of his head.

Izuku: Guess I should've said where I'd be going to school, huh?

Ochako: I kind of liked the surprise..

I fiddled with my school skirt before glancing back up at him.

Ochako: So, what class are you in?

Izuku: 1-A. You?

My eyes lit up as I jumped up and down in excitement.

Ochako: Me too!!! This is great, Deku-

I quickly stopped before saying another word. I felt absolutely terrible for accidentally saying that. That was so rude and he probably hates me now! I wish I could've caught myself mid sentence before I could say it.

Ochako: I'm so very sorry, Midoriya~Kun! I can't believe I said that, please excuse me. I'm such an idiot. It just seemed so cute and heroic, so I let it slip out until I realized what it actually meant-

I continued to ramble my apology until he placed a hand on my shaking shoulder. I slowly averted my eyes from the floor to his beautiful emerald eyes.

Izuku: C-Cute and heroic, huh? I'd kinda liked that nickname if that's what you thought of me every time you called me that..

Blush invaded my whole entire being as I realized I said those words out loud. My eyes softened then realizing the kindness of his heart. I quickly snapped out of it and turned back to my preppy self.

Ochako: Right! Let's get to class!

He nodded while following me to our classroom. I felt so nervous being around him and I couldn't stop peering over my shoulder to catch a glimpse of his adoring face. I've never felt this way before.. maybe I should ask Mina about it.

We arrived in the classroom to see our upset teacher groan in annoyance at the both of us.

Mr. Aizawa: You're tardy.

I made a slight bow while a nervous smile had spread across my face.

Ochako: We ran into a bit of a problem on the way here..

I glanced over to Deku as he gave a nervous, reassuring smile.

Mr. Aizawa: Fine whatever, you two are still gonna get a tardy slip.

Mr. Aizawa gave a weary look at the both of us before finally motioning us to sit. As Deku made his way to the desk next to mine, Mr Aizawa called out his name.

Deku: S-S-Sir?

Mr. Aizawa: Don't you want to introduce yourself, Midoriya?

I could notice Deku's face twist in despair. He reluctantly turned to face the front of the room and stood up straight.

Deku: I'm Izuku, Midoriya. My quirk is- um well... super strength.. yea.. I would like to know all of you and think of you as my friend.

He bowed before turning around and sitting back in his seat. Mr. Aizawa nodded in approval and continued with his lesson until an explosion was heard outside the room; it was accompanied with a few screams.

Oh no-

Mr. Aizawa: Bakugo, you are late-

Bakugo: SO WHAT?! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, OK?! STUPID ROUND FACE FREAKIN-

Mr. Aizawa: Sit down.

I could hear Bakugo's intense growl and menacing glare towards Deku. It made my being burn in anger.

Bakugo had finally sat down behind me still carrying a scowl.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright, today we will be learning emotional techniques when rescuing or saving someone from danger, trauma, or heart ships during battle.

My eyes wondered away from my teacher towards the green haired boy sitting next to me. He seemed to be writing with passion like he did at the restaurant yesterday. I peered over his shoulder, too curious for my own good.

I could feel Deku's body stiffened as I knew he knew I was looking in his notebook. He made a small smile and continued writing as normal.

I read the words: Katsuki Bakugo- Quirk: Explosion.

Bakugo? Why was he writing him in his notebook? Was he keeping tabs on everyone or something? I guess that's smart, I wouldn't know. I'm not particularly the sharpest crayon in the crayon box.

With a quiet plop, he closed his notebook and stuffed it in his bag. I retreated back to my seat while giving him a smile. He returned the favor and looked back to the teacher.

My eyes closed feeling the sun's, pressed on the window, rays beat against my sin making me warm. I began to doze off and soon I was taking a nap in class.

I was in a dark space until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Mina mouthing the words, 'Be careful."

There was no sound at all and soon Mina drifted away and I was left alone. Then another person came and it was Bakugo. I could already see the angered bluntness displayed on his face.

His smirk was somehow able to have another person appear; Deku. His shy, nervous smile left my heart beat twice a second. It was plastered from cheek to cheek until a punch had it destroyed. Bakugo's fist.

I tried screaming and pushing and kicking, but the beatings wouldn't stop. The last thing I saw was Bakugo screaming, 'I'll be the number one hero!!!'

Ochako: DEKU!!

My eyes shot opened and my head jerked up hitting someone else's.