Already To A Rough Start

Ochako's P.O.V

I glanced over to the other side of the cafe while carefully picking up empty plates that were somewhat littered with crumbs. I stared at the next costumer in surprise while a grin spread across my face.

Ochako: Bakugou!

The blonde glared at me, but then softened up when he realized who said his name. He trudged over to me, almost knocking down a table.

Ochako: Hey, babe!

I hid my blush with my brunette hair after giving him a peck on the cheek. He smiled weakly and then treaded over to the bar where menus with milkshakes and desserts were displayed. He sat down while I brought the dirty dishes to the sink, careful not to let them float away.

Ochako: How may I assist this special costumer?

I smirked while plopping on a seat next to him with my notepad. He shrugged while laying his head on the counter, pushing away a menu in front of him in the process.

Bakugou: Sprite.

Ochako: M'kay!

I happily jumped up and went to fetch a Sprite for my favorite blonde haired boy. While visiting the fridge in the back I could hear a heavy, exaggerated sigh. I glanced to my pink covered friend.

Mina: Ugh~ I hate working here.

She tugged at the hem of the maid gown.

Mina: It's too short...

I sympathetically smiled at her while feeling the cold breeze on my skin when I opened the fridge.

Ochako: I know, right? But, we need this money. It's our fault for waiting till the last minute to earn it.

Mina: Yea, Yea, I know! Cut me some slack.

I rolled my eyes while picking out the can and closing the fridge.

Ochako: Look, we just have to learn to get through this, that's all.

I winked at her, hoping it would brighten up her mood then went back to work. I tightened the bow around my waist, so it wouldn't fall off and then slid the can over to my boyfriend, hoping it wouldn't float away.

Ochako: There ya go.

He mumbled something then continued opening his can and gulping it down. Man, he does not have any manners, but I love him, right?

I heard the bell ring, signaling another costumer was coming in. I grabbed a wipe and cleaned some mess on the table before looking up at the person.

Ochako: Hello~ Welcome to Maid Cafe For Heroes, how may I serve you?

I looked up to the person. My eyes locked on their beautiful jade eyes that glistened from the sunlight that came out through the window. I spectated more of the person, feeling myself drawn to him. His cute freckles scattered around his cheeks and nose, his messy green hair that poked in every direction, his built body... I snapped out of my gaze suddenly blushing.

Ochako: How can I help you out, sir?

I could feel the blonde's stare turn into a glare towards the green eyed boy.

???: I'll have some tea and a piece of Castella.

I locked eyes with the boy again as I could notice a small blush invading his face as well. I shook my head, trying not to stare at his image.