Knowing What's Right

Ochako's P.O.V

I gasped while blushing furiously. I glanced over to Izuku to see his face just as red as mine.

Ochako: I'll ask for another spoon! Um.. what was the waiter's name? Iida, right? Yes, that was it-

Izuku: I-Its fine, really.

My eyes widened as I stared at his blank face. He then blushed after a second or two, thinking of what he said.

Izuku: N-NO UH I MEAN, Y-YOU CAN J-JUST HAVE T-THE WHOLE DESSERT BY Y-YOURSELF N-NOT THA-THAT I WOULD Y-Y'KNOW..!

His face seemed extremely embarrassed as he hit his head with frustration. I covered my blush with a smile while taking the spoon and scooping a bit of chocolate. I took a small bite then smiled with satisfaction. I moved the spoon towards the napkin to wipe it, so Izuku may try it, but Izuku grabbed my wrist and moved it towards himself which caused the chocolate covered spoon to enter his mouth before I could do anything.

He waited a moment before smiling and taking the spoon out of his mouth. He blushed and scratched his head nervously while nodding approvingly.

Izuku: T-That was really g-good..

I blushed and nodded shyly while agreeing.

Ochako: Want another bite?

After the very awkward dessert he walked me outside of the restaurant when we were finished. I smiled at him while covering my blush with my brown hair.

Ochako: So, uh, cya later?

Izuku: Y-Yea!

The freckled boy pulled out his phone and gave it to me. I was a little confused at first, but then took my phone out as well and gave it to him. We exchanged numbers while still having the remnants of blush on our faces. We gave our phones back to each other and both walked different directions to our homes while waving goodbye.

As I arrived home, I thought about the boy once more. Staring into his beautiful emerald eyes was more than a dream. I saddened feeling a little bit guilty. Why do I feel this way when I already have a boyfriend?

I walked to my room and changed to my pajamas then collapsed on my bed. I pulled out my phone one last time before going to bed and stared at the green haired boy's number. I blushed while giving a small smile before putting my phone on the counter and going to sleep.

I could feel myself grunt at the horrible sound of my alarm. I grumpily rolled over and turned it off and proceeded to sit up and adjust my eyesight in the sunlit room.

I quickly changed into my UA uniform while smoothing our the wrinkles in my skirt. I fixed my messy brown hair and decided that I was decent enough to leave. Going downstairs with my phone, I remembered the boy from yesterday and immediately blushed. Though regrettably, I shook the thought away and headed towards school.

Mina: Hey girl!

My pinkette friend had giddily strolled over next to me.

Mina: So, how was the date?

Ochako: Date?

Mina: Yea, with that boy at the cafe. The one with crazy green hair and freckles?

My face grew red as I gave her a playful, but embarrassed shove.

Ochako: It wasn't a date, Mina!! I was just making it up to him, ok?? Plus, I have a boyfriend if you didn't know.

Mina: Right... if it wasn't a date, that still wouldn't have stopped your boyfriend from almost tearing the whole place down.

Ochako: He almost w-what?

Mina: Yep! After you left, he almost exploded everything out of pure wrath.

I sighed while placing a hand on my forehead in disbelief. He's always been so hotheaded.

Mina: Meh, whatever.. anyway have you heard about the new kid? Truth be told, he's so smart he moved all the way here to UA, because all the other schools sucked.

Ochako: Wow..

I gave her a small smile before stepping inside the school.

Ochako: Maybe we'll become friends with him!

Mina gave me a genuine smile in return and rushed to class. I was about to head towards my class, 1-A, with Mina but had to get my books I forgot over the weekend in my locker. Though, I certain blonde stopped me in my tracks.

Bakugo: ROUND FACE!

I rolled my eyes and gave him a shove and proceeded to continue to my locker. I hated that nickname he gave me.

Bakugo: IGNORING ME NOW, HUH?!

I could feel everyone's tense demeanor around me as they scrambled out of the red-faced boy's way. I opened my locker while looking away from him. I placed the books into my bag before objecting.

Ochako: Y'know, you really are one of the rudest people I've ever met, and I can't believe I gave you a second chance!

Bakugo: WHAT WAS THAT, MISS CHUBBY?!?! THE ONLY REASON IM ANGRY IS BECAUSE OF YOU RUNNIN' OFF WITH SOME BOY AFTER GIVING ME A GOOD SLAP WHEN I WAS TRYING TO MAKE HIM STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMEN!!!

Ochako: Well, maybe you should learn that you can't always be possessive of your girlfriend and learn to trust her decisions without almost exploding something!

Bakugo: WHY YOU-

???: H-Hey!! Stop, don't hurt her!!

My brown bangs revealed my eyes in a dreamy daze as I familiarized myself with that voice.

Bakugo: Who said that?!

The angered-powered blonde roughly pushed the boy to the ground not before looking at him. When he saw the recognizable green mess of hair and scattered freckles displayed on his face, he almost blew up himself.

Ochako: Midoriya~kun?!

Bakugo: The deku?!

Izuku: D-Deku? I'm no deku! My name is Midoriya, Izuku a matter a fact!

Bakugo was outraged as he stood over the appearing weak boy as the boy tried to show a brave face.

Ochako: Katsuki, stop! Don't take your anger out on him!!! Nothing's his fault! He is the polite one in this situation, while you are just out of control!

I couldn't see the blonde's eyes as it now was covered by his bangs.

Bakugo: You're gonna pay, Deku.