Its Not A Date!

Ochako's P.O.V

???: M-Miss? Hello?

Realizing he was talking to me, I swiftly turned around apologetically.

Ochako: I'm so so so so so so so sorry!! Im sorry for my boyfriend almost killing you, I'm sorry that you didn't get to finish your food-

???: It's fine! A-At least I didn't die b-because you swooped in to s-save me.

I could feel the layer of blush appearing back on my face.

Ochako: Y-Yea..,but I would s-still like to make it up to you..

The cute boy tilted his head while giving me a soft smile. He pulled out his hand for me to shake.

Izuku: I'm Midoriya, Izuku.

I blushed once more while taking his hand and shaking it.

Ochako: I'm Uraraka, Ochako.

He smiled shyly while retreating his hand back to his side. Though, his body began to lift in the air as if he didn't weigh anything and the gravity pushed him upwards.

Izuku: Eh?!!?!

I covered my mouth in surprised while using my quirk to place him down.

Ochako: I'm so sorry again, Midoriya~kun! Now I have to really make it up to you.

I pulled on my gloves that prevented me from making anything float then grabbed his hand again.

Ochako: Come on! Let's go to dinner! To make up for your tea and Castella.

With a simple nod the freckled boy followed me off to a restaurant.

When we got there, the boy scratched his green hair looking at the fancy place.

Izuku: Are you sure you want to go here? It looks expensive.

I smiled lightly.

Ochako: Thats why I'm paying!

The boy glanced at me concerned as if I was out of my mind.

Izuku: I can't let a g-girl pay for food!

Ochako: You can, because I owe you for what I and my boyfriend did.

Izuku: B-But...I-

Ochako: No buts, now let's go in.

I pushed him in as a girl with blonde hair, seeming to be a waitress, stepped forward and greeted us.

Waitress: Hello, would you like a booth or table?

I turned to Izuku, hoping he would answer since this dinner is for him. He looked at me confused then realized what to do.

Izuku: O-Oh, um, b-booth please.

He looked to the ground as the blonde smiled and brought him and I to a booth.

Waitress: Alright, our server, Iida, will be with you today.

She winked at Izuku.

Waitress: Make sure to stay long~

The buns in her hair bounced as she jumped in joy at the cute costumer. I began to pout, getting jealous. I puffed out my cheeks while grabbing a menu and browsing.

I could feel Izuku's eyes staring into mine, but I was too shy to look back. His emerald eyes finally retreated as he looked at his own menu.

Izuku: What are you getting?

Ochako: To be honest, I probably just want dessert, sooo...

I glanced at the menu again.

Ochako: ..I think I want mochi. The chocolate kind.

He stared at me questioningly.

Izuku: What's a mochi?

I gasped while staring at him in disbelief.

Ochako: It's only the most delicious thing in the entire planet!

He scratched his head chuckling nervously. I giggled while placing the menu down.

Ochako: Trust me, you'll love it! We can share, so if you don't like it I'll just eat the rest.

We both blushed at the same time as I repeated in my head what I just said.

Ochako: O-Only if you want to share of course..

He shyly placed his menu down and nodded in agreement.

Izuku: S-Sure, that's n-no problem..

He glanced away, flustered as I noticed the waiter coming this way. He had dark blue hair and wore glasses that he quickly fixed before arriving at our table. I'm pretty sure I remember the lady saying his name was Iida. He clicked his pen, about to write on his notebook.

Iida: Hello, my name is Tenya, Iida. What would this couple like this fine evening?

Ochako: Oh we will just take a large-

C-C-Couple?!??

Ochako: ..a-a large coup- I-I mean chocolate mochi.

Iida: Will that be all?

I nervously glanced over at Izuku to see his face as red as a tomato. He glanced back at me then at the waiter.

Izuku: Y-Yes, that'll be all.

Iida: Alright, I'll be back in a short minute.

He scurried off, leaving both of us dumbfounded and flustered.

Ochako: How silly, right? Us? A couple?

Izuku: Y-Yea..heh heh..

We both nervously looked away from each other, thinking of what to talk about next.

Ochako: So, you're a new face around here. Are you new or?

Izuku: O-Oh yea! I'm new. I moved from a different town called Burokkori.

Ochako: Oh never heard of that town before. Why'd you move?

Izuku: Well, I was accepted into this university from here for my third year of high school and my whole family really wanted me to go, so I'm here.

Ochako: Oh.

I smiled.

Ochako: What university are you goin-

Iida: I'm back! Here's your mochi!

He placed a huge bowl full of mochi and one spoon. He then placed a couple of napkins as well as the check.

Ochako: Woah you came here fast!

He smirked and pointed at his calves which were engines.

Iida: Thats what these things are for!

Izuku's eyes sparkled while pulling out a small notebook.

Izuku: Wait so, your quirk is engine calves?

Iida: Yea, guess so.

Izuku scribbled something down and then stuck his tongue out in concentration.

I blushed at his silliness. I looked back to the waiter and smiled.

Ochako: Thank-you!

Iida: Enjoy!

He raced away while leaving us too alone. Izuku pushed his notebook back in his pocket and smiled. I grinned at him while noticing the delicious dessert in front of us.

Ochako: Ready to eat?

Izuku: Yea-

Our eyes laid on the single spoon that sat on the plate next to the mochi.