We'll Meet Again

July 25, 1964
It's been a full month since the birth of Matthew and Cicero. Even though Matthew was gone Bendy decided to keep his body, not really sure why. It just shows us that we lost a member of the family.
Cicero has been a quiet baby, not exactly what I thought was gonna happen. She's a beautiful baby nonetheless. She has my eyes and black hair with two tuffs pointing up showing as horns like her father. Looking at her made me cry every single time.
I was rocking Cicero back and forth on my brand new rocking chair that was gifted to me by one of the searchers when Al knocked on the wooden door frame. "ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ?" I simply nodded my head not wanting to speak in fear of waking her up. Al came in and sat on a soft chair also gifted to me. "sʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ɪ sᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ." I stoop up and made my way to the wooden crib, placing Cicero down. "She has grown, and I've noticed something about that." Since Cicero was half demon toon and human she grew up a bit faster then normal babies. It's only been a month and she looks like it's been three months.
"The book that you read wasn't wrong in any way but it did leave off a very important message." "ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ?" "The reason why no human and toon ever have a baby is not because it's not possible, it's because what happens to the baby if it's not treated correctly." I sat back down on the chair holding onto my self. "ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏɪɴɢ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴄɪᴄᴇʀᴏ ᴛᴏ  ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛʟʏ?" I waited for a moment to make sure that Bendy wasn't listening. I learned that if I heard a strong heart beat Bendy would be near, listening.
"The baby can't live properly without an actual heart. Meaning that once the baby hits a certain month their non stable heart will start to weaken and beat slower and slower. If the baby doesn't get an actual heart then they die. Ciceros heart beat has gotten slower. She's dying Al, my baby is dying and I can't loose another one."
Al had the look of terror in her eyes. "ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ."
My ears started to pick up a strong heart beat. Bendy was getting near. I put my finger over my lips signaling Al to not say anything. Bendy walked into the nursery along with Matthew in his hands. "Evening dear, how was your walk?" Bendy set down Matthew besides Cicero, giving off a light smile.
'My walk was good, and I've realized that I've been neglecting my other gorgeous baby this whole time and I would like to apologize for that. I just really hopped that Matthew wasn't really gone." "ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇ ɪs, ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ. ʏᴇs ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴏᴜʀɴ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇɴᴅʏ." Bendy snapped his neck in Al's direction very quickly. The way he was standing showed me that he was no longer in a pleasant mood.
'You wanna repeat that again? It sounded to me like your telling me to not feel anything when it comes to a family member of mine.' "ᴀʟʟ ɪ'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴇɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ. ʜᴇʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ?" When Al said that Bendy turned back towards me and not Cicero thank god. He tilted his head just a tad bit studying my looks. 'She  seems fine as ever, this is how she's been looking for a while now Al.' It's true, you can't even tell that I'm weak anymore. My looks have changed significantly since I came here and gave birth. Bendy place's a kiss on my forehead and gives me a quick hug. 'Your still beautiful as ever Y/N, don't think differently about that. Now if you'll excuse me, I will be walking around with my daughter and spend some time with her.' He picked up Cicero and left the nursery.
After a moment the strong heart beat was no longer heard. I was concentrating so much I couldn't hear Al calling out my name. "ʏ/ɴ!" I shot my head up finally hearing her. "Oh sorry, I was just thinking." "ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ? ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?" A long pause made it all the more difficult for me to say what was on my mind.
"I think I know how to save my daughter, but I'll need your help. You can't say anything to Bendy about what I'm going to tell you do you understand?" "ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄɪᴄᴇʀᴏ ɪs ғɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɴᴅʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs."
Good, this might just work, but it'll cost big time. I called for a searcher, they'll be a big help for me too. Don't worry Bendy, everything will be fine. Cicero will be fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know today would be our last
Or that I'd have to say goodbye to you so fast
I'm so numb, I can't feel anymore
Prayin' you'd just walk back through that door
And tell me that I was only dreamin'
You're not really gone as long as I believe
There will be another angel
Around the throne tonight
Your love lives on inside of me
And I will hold on tight
It's not my place to question
Only God knows why
I'm just jealous of the angels
Around the throne tonight
You always made my troubles feel so small
And you were always there to catch me when I'd fall
In a world where heroes come and go
Well God just took the only one I know
So I'll hold you as close as I can
Longing for the day, when I see your face again
But until then
God must need another angel
Around the throne tonight
Your love lives on inside of me
And I will hold on tight
It's not my place to question
Only God knows why
I'm just jealous of the angels
Around the throne tonight
Singin' hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
I'm just jealous of the angels
Around the throne tonight