𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙱𝙻𝙴!

"I need a flight to New York, like now," I looked at the caramel skinned girl

"Let me see if we have any coming up," she took her eyes off me and typed some things into the computer that sat in front of her.

"Uhm," she sighed deeply. "Unfortunately we won't have a flight for New York until tomorrow. You can go ahead and get your tick—,"

"Nah," I shook my head, holding my head in my hands. "What the fuck am I gonna do,"

"Bae," Tryce consoled me, pulling my body into his protecting arms as I sobbed into his chest. "We gone figure sum out. Okay?"

Words weren't valuable at this moment. I needed actions and from the looks of it, those weren't valuable either.

I'm damn near three thousand miles away from my mother, who is in critical condition. The doctors say she's in a comatose and hasn't shown any signs of brain activity.

My heart was pounding out of my chest and as soon as things start going good.

We've been to all the airports and the tickets were either sold out, cancelled, or I was late to get on a flight.

I was confused and my heart was hurting. I just started recovering fully from Rico's passing and I can't lose my mom.

Her and my dad were the only family I had. Our relationship was never perfect but we always found our way back to each other. I've called her names and said stuff that hurt her feelings.

I was very disobedient as a child, especially my teenage years. I just wanted things to go my way and when they didn't I took things out on her.

And when Rico died I was a pain in the ass. I could tell she didn't wanna be around me, but she did it anyways.

Cause that's what a real woman does.

She stuck by me when I was wrong, taught me to be a woman, had cancer and still tried her best to make sure we had everything we needed. She was never worried about herself, she put us first, always.