𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝚅𝚂. 𝚇𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚁

     "Don't work too hard kid, I love you,"

And to think those were the last words I would hear my late brother say. Rico was probably one of the realest niggas outchea and even though he's long gone that title will forever remain. He saw the good in me and pushed me to do the impossible.

And all because of Rico, I accomplished things I never thought I could achieve.

The day Rico died was the same day that I did. He was not only my blood and flesh but he was my best friend. He taught me everything I needed to know about how this cold, cold world works.

There were times where I questioned God, like why'd you take my brother away from me? Shit, I needed him and I still do. I had so many questions that needed answering and he would always be the person I would go to.

But who can I run to now?

And the pain still lingers, I definitely haven't recovered over this loss. And I don't think I ever will.

Xavier Boyd died October 23rd, 2017 and that same day Dream was born. And who is Dream? Well, Dream is me. And I've been going by that ever since. I wouldn't let anyone dare call me by my government name because I didn't wanna be her anymore.

I didn't wanna feel pain anymore, I was done crying and feeling like my life was over. It was time for a change and I started with my name.

Xavier had no purpose and just wanted to be a server for Pop's Soul Food, which was a local diner my uncle ran.

She didn't like to be around people, she was quiet and well reserved. She wrote music from time to time but never had the motivation to record them due to how much she hated her voice.

Xavier was insecure, emotional, inconsistent, and alone. And this was all after Rico died. She used to be full of life, she laughed, cried tears of joy and even sung. I kept her away from people, her energy was toxic and I didn't want to be that person.

But Dream?

Oh, she was the complete opposite. She was full of life, free-spirited, and is presumably one of the most wild and reckless human beings.