𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁!

"Baby, can we please not watch another episode of this shit," Tryce said sitting down next to me on the couch with a plate full of chips and a ham and swiss sandwich

"It's getting good," I mugged at him, fixing my blanket on my body.

"You want some? This sandwich good bae," he chuckled, taking another bite from his sandwich and moving it towards me.

"Nah," I breathed out, I was still full from the food we had earlier.

But this nigga ate like he wouldn't see a meal in another twenty years.

"You still sore from earlier?" He looked over to me with a smirk.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. "My back just hurts,"

Tryce said the gym was a place where he relieved his stress. I'd been stressing over this album release coming up in a few days. He invited me to go to the gym and play a few rounds of basketball.

Wasn't my typical day but it was fun and I got to let off some steam.

My solo career is slowly taking off and once this album drops, I don't know what's gonna happen.

Things could make a turn for the worst. Although I'm confident about this album, people won't feel the same way that I do.

"Aw, my li' baby," he whined jokingly as he massaged my thigh. "Want me to rub on it?"

"Mhm," I smiled at the thought of his smooth and large hands on my body.

"C'mon," he got up from the couch and went to go wash his hands thoroughly then proceeded to my bedroom. "Take ya' shirt off,"

I removed my gray t-shirt and watched it fall to the floor. I hopped onto my king sized mattress with my back exposed.

Having my back turned was the scariest shit to me. This nigga could knock me out from behind type shit. I just liked seeing what was going on but all I'm seeing is pillows and a headboard.

I felt the bed sink as Tryce spreaded my legs and moved himself in between them. Then a cold sensation resided on my back, the smell of shea butter itched my nose as he rubbed it into my body.