"Come on, princess, the vicar's waiting." Freddie announced, walking away.

"Wait." Deborah stopped him and gestured to a glowing Ada. "How does she look?"

"Like an angel."

    Deborah hummed to herself as she walked down the streets of Small Heath. The women was in high spirits after watching her best friend marry the man she loved. While she was overjoyed and proud, she couldn't prevent the slight feelings of jealousy.

For years she had picture herself and Tommy in that position, a place of pure love, where they would finally be one. Only now has it dawned on her that whatever she had dreamed of with Tommy, would be just that, a dream.

The familiar sound of a gun going of nearby startled Deborah. It was close by, only down the alleyway to her left. She rushed down the pathway and followed where the shot was fired. As she turned the final corner, Deborah slammed into someone and fell back on to the ground.

"Deborah?" The voice was Irish and very familiar.

"Grace?" Deborah gasped, while standing back to her feet.

The blonde Irish women was still lying on the ground and Deborah took notice of the blood splattered across her right shoulder. The women looked frightened and was shaking slightly, although she tried to seem calm and collected and prevent the slight shaking of her hands.

"Was that you who fired the gun?" Deborah questioned, linking the blood and the gun shot.

Grace immediately began shaking her head as she stood from the dirty, wet ground. "No. I just heard it near me and began running in the opposite direction." She explained.

"Where did the blood come from?" Deborah pointed to the blonde's shoulder.

"Harry cut his finger back at the Garrison and some of his blood got on my clean white blouse, but I assured him it was fine." Grace told the brunette.

While Deborah looked far from convinced, she still nodded her head and faked a smile. "You better get home and try get that stain out."

"You're right." Grace smiled politely and began to back away. "I'll be on my way, see you later at the Garrison."

"Bye Grace." Deborah waved.

She knew that the women was hiding something and she was going to figure it out, but for now, she had Polly to deal with. Ada had begged Deborah to tell Polly the news, since she was the closest to her. The brunette knew she was going to get an earful for not convincing Ada to change her mind, but at least she didn't have to be the one to tell Tommy.

"Pol?" Deborah called, walking into the Shelby kitchen. She threw off her jacket and hat and slumped down on one of the kitchen chairs beside little Finn.

"Coming now." Polly yelled over the men's voices in the betting shop.

"Hi Debbie." Finn grinned and launched on to the women's lap.

Deborah chuckled and hugged the boy on her lap, before smothering him in kisses. "Finny, hows my main boy?"

The young boy shrieked and pushed himself away from the loving attack. "I'm twelve now Debbie. I'm a man now." He huffed, crossing his arms.

Deborah gasped dramatically and placed a hand over her heart. "I guess that means no more kisses."

Finn's eyes widened at her words and he began shaking his head. "I still want kisses."