Fifty One - Closer to an Ending

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't informed." Woojin blinked, clueless.

"As for the next event, we would like to welcome-"
"Ock, this is also a korean team." The MC spoiled the result on purpose.

"Hot air ballon? The Yongsan High got so many recognition." Hyun Jin made speculation.

"I agree. But what did Seoul High plan for?" Hyuna asked as her friends from Seoul High even mention about their project.

"They are also a party organiser." Hyun Jin replied.
"But not a traditional one."

"Really?! Then, a pop party?! Clubbing vibe?!" Hyuna mimicked a dancing move, freaking out.

"Aniya!" Hyun Jin chuckled.
"What were you thinking?! Not that." He shook his head, unable to understand Hyuna and her way of thinking.

"Yongsan High! Happy Hot Air Ballon!" The MC read the card and the five boys with one girl stood up.

"Yay!" Chae Aa flashed a wide smile.

"Great work peeps!" Yeonjun the leader said, smiling to his teammates.

____

Avenue K,

"Wah, it's been like forever here. We are going back in two days." Hyun Jin shrugged, was actually sad about leaving the country.

"Right? I kind of blended well with Malaysia now. From Kuala Lumpur to Cameron to Langkawi. It is actually pretty interesting here." Hyuna kept reminiscing.

They were actually walking around the mall and ended up in H&M again.

"Since we won't stay her for so long anymore, let's spend some money." Hyun Jin suggested.

"Really?! Let's do that!" Hyuna instantly nodded her head.

"We look like a office worker now. Let's buy something and change." Hyun Jin said, looking at himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a dark blue suit with white shirt inside and Hyuna was still wearing her fancy white with gold buttons blazer.

"Omaigod, you are right." She looked into the mirror and pulled out her phone.
"Let's snap a mirror selfie before that."

"Okay!" Hyun Jin nodded.

"Kimchi!" They both smiled and Hyuna tapped on the camera button.

"Another one," Hyun Jin went closer to Hyuna, putting up a small love from behind her, above the head.

"Omo! This is cute!" Hyuna took a look at the picture as she already caught it.

"Agreeing!" Hyun Jin said.
"Kaja! Shop till broke!" The boyfriend she got.

____

Outside KLCC,

The Feji wanted to go to the Avenue K and they were standing by the road, waiting for a green light for pedestrians. Felix held Ji Yeon's hand tight, was actually more anxious than her.

"It is a green light!" Ji Yeon suddenly shook his hand away and walked towards the crossing line.

"Ji Yeon aa!" Felix ran after her.

"Wae?! Pali! It is a green light!" Ji Yeon turned around, pausing her walking motion right in the middle of the zebra crossing.

"PENGGG!" A stubborn driver broke the road rule and Ji Yeon turned to look at the car.

Instead of moving away, she was stunned at the position but Felix dragged her away from the crossing. Ji Yeon turned quiet for a minute.

"Hyuna aa! It's dangerous," she heard her own voice replaying in her mind, flashing back some memories.