Fifty One - Closer to an Ending

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I want to cancel that idea." Hyuna said, having a second thought.

"For this whole event, who do you think would win the event launching program?!" Drum rolls.

"The party planner!" Most of the participants yelled.

"We are one of the party planners tho." Seungmin elbowed Felix, causing him to drop the cake he was about to eat.

"Yah! Kim Seungmin!" Felix snapped.
"My cake!"

"Mian,"
"I was just too excited." Seungmin said sorry but seemed unconcerned.

So insincere Kim Seungmin.

"Have you all already guessed?! Then, this will be a little less surprising." The MC made himself sounded surprised but it was obvious.
"But! Since we will be launching your idea, we have selected four program!"
"We would like to congratulate-" he just needed to stop there.

"I am so sick of the thrills." Nayong suddenly pinched Han's hand and he jolted up.

"What was that for?" Han rubbed his own hand in pain.

"Congratulations! Saekang High School from Korea! Party Raises Races which got invested by Dató Kamil from Mesra group Malaysia." The MC clapped his hands and Mr Yu got up from his seat, proud face on.

His students looked so shocked.

"YAHHHH WE ARE REALLY WINNING!" Woojin couldn't help but to smile as he said it out loud.

"I am so touched!" Hyuna made the give me five motion with everyone from the team.

"Hakgin! You all did a good job!" Woojin praised them and they all gathered into a group hug.

"For Saekang accomplishment!" Mr Yu hyped the mood up.

"Everyone from the team are welcomed to join the stage!" The MC added and they started moving.

Bangchan took the lead, stepping his feet onto the staircase of the stage. His hands were turning white from being nervous yet happy at the same time.

"Aigoo! Gwaenchanna Chan." Mr Yu tapped his shoulder as they were going up.

"Congratulations once again." The organiser said to Mr Yu as he was the teacher from Saekang High School.

There was Dató Kamil standing beside the organiser and Mr Yu approached them. He was given a medal and a certificate stated, "2019 Racism Lunching Program Best Idea."

"Thank you for you for taking part. I am glad to get the chance to invest in this project." Mr Kamil said, slightly bowing down to Mr Yu.

"Move closer! It is time for pictures!" The official photographer said and the team moved closer.

Such that from left to right, Hyun Jin, Hyuna, Felix, Ji Yeon, Bang Chan, Chaeyoung, Mr Yu, Dato Kamil, Organiser, Han, Nayong, Woojin, Minho, Changbin, Jeongin and Seungmin.

"Freestyle!" The photographer said again and they gave another funny pose.

After the picture, they moved back down from the stage. The party will be held on the day of their departure back to Korea, at 6 p.m. until 9 p.m.

Audience section,

The students along with Mr Yu remained seated. Somehow Mr Pyo was nowhere to be seen. He was actually joining the whole exhibition but actually more to having a vacation.

"I haven't seen Mr Pyo so long. I wonder if he is really following this event." Woojin got curious.

"Mr Pyo? He went back after Cameron Highlands." Mr Yu said.
"You didn't even know that? Tsk tsk."