Chapter Twenty-Three: The End

Start from the beginning

"I made sure that no one could get close to me because I never planned on having to deal with it for long." Daniella admitted, the group looking at her with slight confusion, "When the vision's first started to show up, I didn't notice it. It wasn't until I was sixteen that I started to see that every vision I had, I never saw myself live to grow old. Now, I understand why. No matter what I do, one way or another, I die young." Daniella could feel the tension in the room as she looked at the stoney faces of the Cullen's. Isabella had a look of utter sadness and that pained Daniella more than she thought it would.

"But...but you said it was different this time?" Bella asked, hope filling her voice.

"Yeah, it is different this time. After everything that's happened recently and the stuff going on with my visions..." Daniella was hesitant to finish her thought.

"What is it, Dani?" Jasper spoke, suddenly standing right by her side for support. Dani looked up at Jasper, her eyes glossy at the words repeating in her head.

"I feel like this...this will be the last time I'll die..." Daniella admitted the thing she had began to fear the most. Dani could see the pain flooding Jasper's eyes.

"No. No, it's not possible. I've always had you in my life someway, somehow. I had something to live for every day because I knew you were out there somewhere. I can't lose you for good, Dani. It's hard enough watching you die. I can't just lose you forever. I can't." Jasper's voice was desperate as he held her close to him. Daniella looked at him with teary eyes as she held his face in her hands.

"I'm sorry, Jazz, but you know I can't control this. I don't want to leave. I could never willingly leave you. You know that. I swear to you if I could choose, I would choose you. Every. Damn. Time. I would choose you, Jasper Whitlock. You changed my life from the minute I first saw you in my vision. I didn't have to talk to you. I didn't have to know you. I didn't even have to know you were real for me to understand that, somehow, I would find you. And I did. Yes, I tried to push you away. Yes, I had to be reminded of who you were. But that was only because I spent four agonizing years of my life not knowing if you were real or if you were just a figment of my insane imagination." Daniella laughed, her voice somewhat watery as tears threatened to fall down her cheeks, "When I saw you in that cafeteria on my first day, my heart raced faster than I thought possible and I knew. I knew that you were going to change things in my life and, unknowingly, I let you." She shrugged with a small smile, "Jazz, you changed my life in more ways than you could ever even begin to understand. But just know that I would choose getting to love you forever over everthing else. I don't know how long I'll have here, but I'll spend every single minute of it loving you."

    The room was silent after the words that had left Daniella's lips. Jasper staired painfully into the eyes of the one he loved and didn't hesitate for a second to respond to her. Letting his family see just how much he truly loved the girl in his arms.

"Every life you have lived I have been by your side, every name you have been given I have known, every person you became I loved. But none of them could ever amount to the impact Daniella Swan has left in my heart. From the moment I laid my eyes on you I was gone and there was no coming back. I could see the mischief in your eyes from across the room and I knew you were going to cause trouble." Jasper laughed slightly as Dani rolled her eyes with a small smile on her lips, "Everytime I met you, before, there was nothing keeping us apart. We would be together hours after we met. This time was different, you were stubborn and had an attitude that could shock anyone you encountered. You didn't let me in and that frustrated me nonstop. You even knew how to block out my ability." He wore a proud smiled as he pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear before cradling the side of her face in his hand gently.

"Then I noticed your visions. They intrigued me almost as much as you did and I couldn't resist being around you anymore. Every second I spent with you, Daniella, I fell harder and harder than I ever thought possible. I know that you still believe that you don't deserve me. I can feel the self-doubt everytime you think to much." Dani, looked down sadly, knowing his words were true. But Jasper tilted her head back up so her eyes would connect with his, "I also know that I love you more then anyone else in this world, past and present. It's you, Dani. And if I have to spend the rest of our time together telling you that, I will. Because no matter what happens, I will never stop loving you. It's impossible for me to stop loving you. You were right when you said things were different this time and I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you tried to tell me before. I will never make that mistake again. I promise you that." He admitted, stroking her cheek with his thumb lightly.

    Daniella sniffed, lifting her hand and laying it over his that rested against her cheek. She pulled it down and kissed his palm lightly before wrapping her arms around his waist in a hug that was much needed for both of them.

    The Cullen's sat on the furniture around the room, eyes glossy with tears that wouldn't fall. Seeing how much the newest of the Cullen's had changed since meeting the young human left them entirely awestruck.

"So, what does this mean? You're just going to die and I'll lose my best friend, my sister, for the rest of my life?" Isabella asked, her tone was defiant and upset. Dani frowned and walked over to her twin, seeing the tears threatening to slip from her eyes and down her pale cheeks. Daniella reached toward her and grabbed her hand, looking at Bella with a sad smile.

"You, Isabella Swan, will never lose me. You're my sister, my best friend, and the only reason I made it this far in life. I may have been oblivious to it at the time, but I know now that everything you have done, from when we were little up to now, has been to help me and support my choices. I cannot thank you enough for it, Isabella. But when the time comes, I need you to stay strong. For mom, for Charlie, for the Cullen's, " Dani looked back to the Cullen's to see sad expressions on their faces before facing Isabella once again," and most importantly, for yourself. You can grieve and mourn, but live you're life, Bella. Live it with the man you love and never let a day go to waste. Because you never know when it could be your last..."

    And as the twins spent their time with the Cullen's, they were all oblivious to the eyes watching them from the woods outside, the flash of strawberry blonde hair that followed in it's retreat, and a smirk dancing on the face of the mischievous assailant.

The End...

....For Now

A/N: OKAY!! I apologize immensely for the long wait of this chapter my lovelies, but I hope you all loved this book as much as I have. I've been SOOOO busy lately and I haven't had much time to get any writing done, however, I want you all to know that I will  try my best to make time to write more because I love to do it and I love reading all of your comments!!♡♡

    So, yes, this is the end of book one, BUT I do plan on attempting to continue this series, but you just have to be patient with me. Lol

P.S:
Let me know what you thought about this book.

Tell me your favorite part.

Tell me what you are looking forward to with this series.

                      -xoxo Jaye