Chapter One: The Prologue

Daniella Swan is the twin sister of Isabella Swan. When their parents split up they both went to live with their Mother. Daniella was always second in everyone's mind. She could tell that much.

    When the girls visited their Father, Charlie, he seemed to always pay more attention to Isabella. The samething with their Mother. When they were little she would take Isabella to ballet, do her hair in the morning and even bake cookies with her. However, anytime Daniella asked for her Mother to take her to her music lessons or to do HER hair in the morning or make brownies with Daniella there was 'never any time' to do it.

    So, now Renee, their Mother, has gotten remarried to a man named Phil. Phil traveled a lot because of his job. So now that the sisters are seventeen, they decided to go stay with their Father in Forks, Washington for a while.

    Forks is a small, rainy town near the West coast of Washington. Population: 3,120 people. Charlie is the Sheriff of Forks and lived in a little two-story house between the Reserve and town. Daniella and Isabella weren't please to be moving to such a small town because they were so accustomed to living in the big city of Phoenix, Arizona.

    Don't get Daniella wrong though, she's ecstatic to leave a town that pretty much hated her for one that, potentially, could be the opposite. She had stayed up the whole night thinking of ways to make her time at the new school better then the shitty one she had in Phoenix.

    Daniella had a habit of zoning out for minutes upon hours on end. She didn't know why she did it, but it happened more times than she'd like to admit. So, there she sat at the foot of her bed, eyes glazed over as she was lost in her thoughts for the third time that day.

    It was about two and a half hours later when the rising of the sun knocked Daniella out of her dazed state. She then started to gather what was left of her things before heading to the airport with her Mother, Phil and Isabella.