(requested) Workaholic X Brandon A.

Sorry for two Brandon stories in a row- but that's how it was requested so oops

For xBrandon_Kuwonux

"Can't figure out how to get the intro to sound different... different from everyone and everything else we've already done."

"Brandon take a break." Edwin chuckles whilst grabbing all of his belongings and preparing to leave.

"...this is important. I want this to be more than original. Different in every way possible."

Brandon continues to fumble around with the keyboard he's been playing on for the last couple hours but, he's still having trouble finding the right melody.

"That's a major vision and I'm not saying you can't do it but, it'd be really difficult to do it all in one night. Okay? c'mon, you need some rest."

"Just go home without me... I'll be there soon."

"So you're not coming with us?" Zion raises a brow slightly and Brandon just waves them away and says something about calling an Uber when he's done.

                                    •••
By the time it hits 4AM, Brandon still isn't home and the boys assume that maybe they should call you to see if you can persuade him to come home but of course, when they call you're already on your way to the studio in search of him.

When you walk into the small room Brandon is fast asleep on the keyboard and the sight makes you smile a little because, not only is he sleeping with his mouth open but, he's drooling all over the instrument and it's actually a really adorable state that he's in.

You can't help but giggle before pulling up a chair and resting your head across from his on the keyboard and rubbing his thigh lightly until he opens his eyes slowly to look at you.

"Hi."

He smiles sleepily and lifts his head.

You do so as well and he doesn't hesitate to wipe his face.

"Shit..was I drooling?"

You nod and he laughs at himself without a hint of embarrassment.

(At least not that you noticed)

You find paper towels somewhere inside the studio and begin wiping the keyboard before tossing them into a nearby trashcan.

Brandon thanks you quietly and kisses your cheek before trying to get back to finding a good melody for the intro of his song.

He goes to play a few notes but you grab his hand causing him to look at you with confusion.

"Let's go home...yeah?"

"I can't."

"What do you mean by that? Baby, you've been here all night...in fact it's 4:34...the next day....you need to sleep."

"I did sleep."

"That was considered a nap. You need approximately 8 hours of sleep in order for you to feel refreshed and energized the next da-"

"I know, I know... it's just...I really have to finish this; Or start it rather- Once I have the intro, the rest will be done in no time." He interjects, and by the way he's looking at you you can tell he really wants this.

"Jessica...can we please stay a little longer?"

It takes everything in you not to say yes but somehow the way he's looking at you still manages to make you agree to his plead.