Dirty Thing He Tweets About You (but then later deletes)

(A/N: 5x5 includes the reason why he deletes it)

Brandon: "lmfaoooo I will tie you to the bed don't play."

Deleted because: you chased him around the house demanding he'd take it down.

Edwin: "you decided to wear tights so therefore, I'm not responsible for whatever happens next."

Deleted because: he felt weird knowing that everyone would see it💀

Austin: "when you come home from work you're tired I get it...but when you come directly into the house and strip right there at the front door do you REALLY think I'm gonna let you shower and go to sleep????"

Deleted because: he was afraid your parents would see it and that it would affect the way they saw him as your bf.

Nick: *after you send something slick to him*
"Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshutupbeforeicomeoverthereandchokeyouooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Deleted because: the fans didn't understand that choking was one of his kinks. Well some people understood, others thought that he genuinely wanted to choke you 💀

Zion: "we should make some babies👀 @Y/T/N"

Deleted because: You had asked him to. Not because you didn't want to have kids with him, but simply because you weren't ready yet.