𝕀'𝕞 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

Info:
(y/n) - Your Name
(y/h/c) - Your Hair Colour

****************************

Sarah's POV

I definitely didn't need any encouragement, I had wanted to hear (y/n) screaming my name from the second I saw her. I squeezed her ass and pulled her into another passionate kiss, her tongue begged for access but I rejected. She had gotten away with dominating me just there now. But I needed her to understand that I was in control. I pushed her off of my lap and she landed on the couch with a slight bounce. I stood up and leaned towards her, giving her a good view of my chest as she didn't meet my eyes. I smirked, and whispered seductively, "let's continue this in the bedroom." A grin also tugged at the corners of her mouth as she nodded enthusiastically.

Your POV

Sarah grabbed my hand and I followed her to her bedroom. Along the way I couldn't help myself but to push her against the nearest wall and I began to kiss her neck and clavicle, this earned me small moans. However, she placed her hands on my shoulders and flipped us, "don't think for one second that you're in control." She whispered sternly in my ear. She then nibbled my earlobe slightly, working her way down leaving marks as she went. Sarah stopped just before reaching my breasts causing me to whine. Pressing a finger to my lips she silenced me, giving me a small sweet peck before we continued to the bedroom.

Sarah pushed me onto the soft sheets and I lean back, stretching my arms above my head in submission never breaking eye contact with her. "Good girl," Sarah hummed as she moved to straddle me while simultaneously unhooking her bra. I groaned at the sight of her small, perky breasts and I pushed my upper body off the bed taking one of her nipples in my mouth. "O-oh yes," she gasped, I then began to lightly bite and pull her rock hard nipple between my teeth as I pulled the other between my fingers. Her breathing became more staggered but she pulled my head away from her chest. I looked at her in confusion. Had I done something wrong?

She read my expression and moved her hand to caress my cheek, she leant forward, inches away from my face, "I want to taste you first." I whined and crashed my lips into hers. As our kiss got more heated and sloppy she moved her hands behind my back, removing my bra. Her face lit up as she broke the kiss seeing my exposed chest. Sarah began to massage my breasts, my nipples becoming erect from her touch, eliciting a string of moans from me.

Soon she prompted me to lie back and slid down my body, peppering kisses across my chest and abdomen, allowing her hands to wander also. She paused when she met my now soaked underwear and began teasing me through the thin material. I squirmed, gripping the sheets as I released a breathy moan, "please Sarah..." She smirked seeing the mess I had already been reduced to. "Tell me (y/n). Tell me what you want." My mind spun as she started to rub my clit in tight circles, I moved one hand to grab my breast, "Oh-h fuck. I-I want your tongue on me- Ah-ah! Please just make me cum!" I begged, this was more than enough for Sarah as she stripped me of my underwear and instantly pressed her warm tongue to my dripping entrance. My back arched off the sheets as she dragged her tongue upwards and began flicking it against my throbbing clit, she hummed, the vibrations adding to my pleasure, "I love the taste of you." She moaned as our eyes locked, she returned to sucking on my clit more aggressively now and without warning, slammed two fingers into my entrance, "baby you're so tight," she said but continued with her fast movement causing me to scream, "Holy fuck!! Yes Sarah!!" The familiar tightness in my abdomen was beginning to build and I began thrusting my hips in time with her fingers and pressing her head impossibly closer to my sensitive bud. She then curled her fingers inside me, hitting all the right spots. I dug my nails into her scalp while letting out a series of staggered moans and profanities.

She kept up this unrelenting pace and soon pure euphoria washed over my body, "SARAH, FUCK YES!!" I yelled as I pressed my nose into the soft pillow. Sarah gladly lapped up my juices, seemingly satisfied with her work but hearing my moans had gotten her completely wound up. While I caught my breath she placed soft kisses on my inner thigh and I stroked her soft hair. The silence was comforting as no words needed to be exchanged at this moment.

I then sat up and scooted up the bed, opening my legs and patting the space between them. Sarah crawled up the bed, purposefully swaying her hips, god she is so breathtaking she planted her lips upon mine and soon our tongues met and I could taste myself, causing us both to groan, I placed my hand at the back of her neck, deepening the kiss. Soon, I pulled away to which Sarah protested but I encouraged her to turn around and sit between my legs, with her back pressed to my front.

I tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear as I nibbled and sucked a path down her neck, I then brought my hands up to cup her breasts, softly playing with her stiff nipples. She was becoming impatient as she grinded her ass against my core, causing me to whine. But I still wanted to tease her...slowly I moved my hands down but I brought them to her hips, lightly drawing patterns with my nails. Sarah whined breathily, "please (y/n) stop teasing..." she begged and I gave in, hastily pushing down her underwear and beginning to rub her clit, my finger slid through her folds with ease. "Shit Sarah you're so wet," I whispered into the crook of her neck as I returned to marking her fair skin. "Ah-ah...you make me wet baby."  She replied, closing her eyes as the tightness began to build.

I grabbed her jaw bringing her face round to meet mine as I slammed my lips into hers, instantly opening my mouth. I then dipped one finger into her entrance, quickly followed by another, she groaned into the kiss and bit my lip slightly. She then broke away, her head falling back onto my shoulder, with her eyes clamping shut, "h-harder, faster..." I did as you were told, slamming your fingers right up to the knuckle and adding a third, "...O-Oooh shit. YES (Y/N)!!" Sarah cried, I was in awe of the effect I was having on her, "are you gonna cum for me?" I breathed, "y-yes... god yes I'm so close-mmm" Sarah managed to reply between grunts and groans. I doubled my efforts to get her there and soon I felt her warm liquid on my fingers as her body tended up and she gripped onto my hair. I moved down the bed, cleaning her up, moaning at how amazing she tasted, I ducked her clit softly, afraid she would be too sensitive but as I went to move away she clamped her hands at the back of my head, "you're going to make me cum again..." Sarah said in a forced whisper. I gasped slightly in excitement as I alternated between sucking and flicking her bud in different directions, and occasionally dipping my tongue into her soaking entrance. Her legs began to shake violently and her back arched as her orgasm was much more intense than the last, she could not even yell, instead her mouth hung open and she looked at me as I slowed your pace, allowing her to come down.

Sarah's chest heaved as she collected herself, she outstretched an arm for me as I moved up the bed, placing a kiss onto her lips before I lay your head on her chest and wrapped an arm around her toned torso.

Soon her breathing returned to normal and she began stroking up and down my arm, I broke the silence, softly whispering, "That was-" "mind-blowing" Sarah interrupted, looking down at me with the biggest grin on her face which I returned. "Christ on a bike I might be falling for her." I thought as I nuzzled into her. However, I soon remembered our reality, "I'm really gonna miss you this weekend." I sighed, tears brimming my eyes. Sarah frowned and sighed, "me too baby...but after this weekend...I'm all yours." She smiled again, stroking my (y/h/c) strands. The thought of this comforted me and I squeezed her body tightly. Sarah pulled the duvet over our now entangled bodies and turned the lights off.

Needless to say, I had the best nights sleep ever. Next to the woman I lo-really like.

*******************************
A/N
I'm SOWWY this has been a long time coming but I think I was just feeling blue with summer coming to an end and all :'( but anYWAY made this one smuttAY for yous it's my first time writing a proper sex scene so sorry if it's not good!! The next chapter will probably be mostly Sarah's POV as she confronts Holland. Who btw I have nothing against I'm a STAN of their relationship irl but this is just fictional obviously.
Please vote and comment!!
Love yous💗