𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖?

Info:
(y/n) - your name
(y/h/c) - your hair colour
(y/l/n) - your last name

*********************************

"I-I, um, you..." You stuttered, taking in every inch of her beauty. Her hair was chin length, blonde, well the roots were dark and it was curled slightly. Your eyes traveled down, she wore black sweatpants with a cropped grey hoodie, slightly exposing her toned stomach. This made your mind wander, picturing your hands on her stomach, traveling round down to her....

"Erm...is there a problem?" Her question brought you back to earth, you looked at her face, her brown eyes looked back at you, confused yet amused with the whole situation. It was obvious you had been checking her out. You had been so lost in your thoughts you didn't notice her doing this same.

"Oh no. Er yes, actually. I start an internship here today but I forgot my ID at home so..." you explain, panic building once more, you move your gaze to the ground as you bite your lip. Sarah smiled at you and turned to the guard, "She's with me Sam, and I'm sure she'll not forget her ID again," she said, smirking at you. Your eyes darted up to meet yours, you grinned with relief, "Thank you so much! I definitely will NOT forget my ID again!" Sarah laughed, shaking her head. The guard let you both past and you walked beside Sarah onto the set. "This is INSANE!?"

"Sooo... What's your name?" Sarah questioned, breaking the silence. "Oh, it's (y/n)" you chuckled. "That's pretty," she replied, smiling at you. You blushed, tucking a strand your (y/h/c) locks behind your ear.

"Thanks..." you stop as you arrive at where you would be meeting with your new superiors, Sarah also slowed, turning to face you, "and thank you for the help. I hope I can make it up to you somehow?" You said meeting her gaze, giving her a lobsided grin. "I'm sure you will..." she said while taking in your body again, "I'll let you know. I hope to see you around (y/n)" she smirked, giving you a wink. "Bye Sarah." You blushed. As she walked away she turned one last time to give you a flirty wave. You clumsily waved back, making her laugh.

You exhaled loudly, as if you had been holding it in for the whole time. "Did THE Sarah Paulson REALLY just flirt with me? ME?!" you thought. But you brushed the thought away as you made your way into the meeting room. Being greeted by a middle aged woman who took your name and handed you a name tag. You nodded a silent thank you to her before heading towards a board room.

At one end sat four rather important looking people wearing suits, who were busy either making phone calls or pointing to various sheets of paper and talking/arguing with each other. You then saw RYAN MURPHY, who was more casually clothed. He noticed you walk in and nodded in your direction, you could have died happily right there but instead you glanced at the two other meek looking beings at the opposite end of the gigantic desk. You walked over towards them, noticing their name tags, Claire O'Conners, a shy looking girl, who had long red hair that was tied in a low bun, paired with thick rimmed glasses which hid her blue eyes. The other was Ben Davis, he had a short almost buzz cut and strong features. His dark skin made his smile look especially white as he gave you a toothy grin.

You gave them both a tight lipped smile, as you sat down quickly and quietly, awaiting the beginning of your first day. Ryan stood from his chair, coughing softly to get everyone's attention, he started, "Well, congratulations on being chosen for this internship. I know you all are intent on careers in the film and television industries. You will be split up, being assigned a specific department, you will shadow the people in said department for at least 3 weeks." He stated calmly, however he grinned as he noticed the wide eyes on the three newbies in front of him. He grabbed a clipboard from in front of him, "Miss...O'Conners, you will be with the production team, aka the suits sitting behind me." He motioned towards the "suits", I looked at Claire and she seemed somewhat pleased with how she was assigned. Ryan cleared his throat, "Mr Davis, you will be in the editing department, someone will come to escort you there shortly." Ben also breathed a sigh of relief, I had to contain my laughter as I seen him fist pump under the table. "And Miss (y/l/n)... you will be with me personally! From your letter of recommendation it's obvious you are interested in directing and well...controlling everything!" He chuckled.

My fellow interns whipped their heads in my direction, I don't know how they felt; Jealous? Relieved it wasn't them? Fearing for my life? But I held Ryan's gaze, my mind in overdrive but one thought in my head screamed above all others, "does this mean I will see Sarah?" Ryan smiles at me, motioning for me to follow him as he exited the room. I felt like an excited puppy as I practically launched from my chair. I had NEVER been so excited in all my life.

*************************************
A/N
I hope y'all don't find this too slow moving but I'm trying to make it realistic, instead of they meet and then boom they f*** lol but I'm considering starting a smutty one shot collection for Sarah's characters. If that's something you'd be interested in lemme know in the comments!!! Please don't forget to comment and vote!!
- with love Wizkhalaoife xo