2.7: Lion & Giselle

'You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by, one
One by one by
You should see me in a crown
Your silence is my favorite sound
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by, one
One by one by (one)'

-Billie Eilish (you should see me in a crown)

___________

Zayn

This is so boring. I miss my babies. This meeting could of been done over Skype or some shit.

"-and we have decided to put you in a publicity relationship with Giselle. You t-"

"What the fuck did you just say?", I interrupted.

I know that I had to of heard my management team wrong. Did they seriously just say that they were going to put me in a publicity relationship with Giselle?

"Well, if you had been listening then you would know what we just explained", sassed Kelly, my head manager. 

I rolled my eyes, "Look, I do not need your attitude. Did you just mention a publicity relationship or not?", I retorted dismissively.

"Yes, we did. It will hel-"

"No, thank you. I am already happily engaged and refuse to disrespect my relationship for some boost in fame", I refused.

Though my baby girl and I are back together. Our relationship is still currently a work in progress. The last thing I would want to do it jepordize all of the work and time we have put into us. So this is not fucking happening, especially not with the woman that tried to ruin my relationship to begin with.

"We have already discussed this with your partner's team and we all agree th-", again I interrupted her.

"I do not care what you agreed on. I am not doing it, end of. You need to call her team and un-discuss this bullshit because it is not ever going to happen", I quipped glowering at the woman.

Kelly let out a sigh. "Zayn, look. We are trying to do our job. This will increase the both of your pop-”, she began to explain before I interrupted her once again. 

"Okay, then why can I not just have a relationship with my fiancee? What am I supposed to tell my kids when they see me all over the place with another woman that's not their mother? I will not cause confusion within my household just for a few more dollars and popularity boost. I would think that you of all people would understand that, Kelly", I retorted.

She let out another sigh. A look of resolution had been upon her face.

"Zayn, this is business. I'm sure that your family will understand in the long run", she exasperated.

"So just fuck my family?", I asked not believing the bullshit I was hearing.

"No. Of course your family matters. We would never put you in a position that will cause drama within your household. It will only be for maybe three to six months", Michelle said coming to Kelly's aid.

"That is bullshit, Michelle. That's exactly what this shit is going to do. I have a fiancee and we have children together. I am not jepordizing my family for some fame hungry woman. I am not saying that I would ever do anything with this woman, but I do not trust her. I do not want to be around her, my fiancee damn sure does not want me to be around her. So as I said, end this shit now because I am not doing it. I will not publicize a relationship with anyone other than the woman I am going to marry soon", I spat before making my exit.