thirty. (part two)

Eye candy cool, but with chocolate, got a fetish
Been some things I only shared with you
And not my fellas
Called me to stop through
Get you off like cops do
You got me, I got you
| Dreamville — Got Me

Eye candy cool, but with chocolate, got a fetishBeen some things I only shared with you And not my fellasCalled me to stop throughGet you off like cops doYou got me, I got you| Dreamville — Got Me

"Shit," Omari grunted, the feel of Remi's soft hands moving up and down his member at a slow pace

"Shit," Omari grunted, the feel of Remi's soft hands moving up and down his member at a slow pace. His head was tilted back and his mouth agape, while his eyes were shut in pure ecstasy.

A small shiver traveled up his spine when he could feel the warmth and wetness of Remi's mouth wrap around the tip of his member while she slowly flicked her tongue at it. He stared down at her and she looked up at him, both of them locking eyes as she let her mouth slide down on him.

She was batting her eyelashes, giving Omari that innocent look that she knew he lived for before the sounds of her gagging filled the room. Despite her gagging herself, she never broke eye contact with Omari, not even for a second. The tears fell from her eyes as she bobbed her head up and down, looking into Omari's soul.

With the camera rolling, they both knew she was putting on a show. A damn good one at that.

Finally allowing herself to catch her breath, she pulled herself out of his mouth—strings of spit visible as she pulled away. Her chest heaved up and down as her hand stroked him continuously, watching him bite down on his lip at the pleasure he was feeling.  Lowering her head some, her tongue swiped at the bottom of his balls as her hands stroked his member in a motion that twisted every time she moved them up and down.

"Fuck," Omari groaned, tossing his head back. He eyes were hooded for a few seconds as Remi picked up her pace, stroking a bit faster. When she let up and started to put him back inside of her mouth, he took it as his opportunity to quickly gain control.

Omari let both of his hands grip fistfuls of Remi's hair on each side of her head. Slowly, he pushed himself inside of her mouth trying his hardest to get every inch down her throat. Remi had let out a low hum, making her lips vibrate against him, causing his eyes to shudder some more. The harder he went, the more he could feel the back of her throat, making him tilt his head back.