twenty.

Really think I found my home
Shorty make me feel at home
She made me leave the thrills at home
And I'm fine with it
She really made me lose control
I'ma let my love unfold
|  JuiceWLRD — Hide

Really think I found my homeShorty make me feel at homeShe made me leave the thrills at homeAnd I'm fine with itShe really made me lose controlI'ma let my love unfold|  JuiceWLRD — Hide

The alleged father is not excluded as the biological father of the tested child

The alleged father is not excluded as the biological father of the tested child. Based on testing results obtained from analyses of the DNA loci listed, the probability of paternity is 99.9998%.

Omari's eyes traveled across the letter he had received last night, reading the words over and over again. He was a father—a father to a boy that was barely two and had a list of issues he wasn't sure where to tackle first. He was upset for the most part—not because he was a father, because he had prepared himself for that possibility when Evelyn first told him, but because he had to reveal his truth to everyone a lot earlier than he wanted to.

A child being brought into his life meant that he had to buckle down a lot sooner than he had originally intended to as well. While he did have the support of Remi, he knew his situation was a bit more complex and didn't want her being completely dragged into his mess—especially with Evelyn being involved.

Remi was still a woman with a bright future ahead of her, and even though she was adamant on sticking it out with him, he wanted to make sure she was set up for success. As much as he loved her and wanted her, he'd never drag her down. Remi was too good of a woman to be dragged down to something that was beneath her. Just as much as it was her goal to be in scrubs and working inside of a hospital, it was Omari's too.

"Omari, did you hear me?" Dione questioned, pulling Omari away from the paper.

"No, I'm sorry."

Dione chuckled softly, "It's okay, I understand. Today isn't necessarily a walk in the park for anyone."

"You could say that again," Omari had flashed a forceful smile before tugging on his beard, "What were you saying?"

"Evelyn was made aware of the results and has petitioned the court for joint custody of Brayden," Dione informed him with a bit of agitation sprinkled in her tone, "So, this process is gonna end up going a little differently than just a judge speaking to you."