0020

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

Two weeks later...

My dad was officially coming home today and my mom was running around finishing off touches to the welcome home party she had planned.

My parents were finally about to meet Kentrell too, we had a long talk about my relationship with him and they could see i was happy with him so they agreed to respect my wishes.

Even though I knew they were going to be fake about it and not truly be happy for me, it didn't matter. As long as they knew I wasn't leaving Kentrell for no one.

"Nana will yo' skinny ass bring the fruit bowl outside" my mom told me slapping my hand away from the fruitbowl, it was too nice. A bit love her some fruit.

"Damn Okay" I rolled my eyes picking up the bowl and bringing it outside to the garden, where everyone was. It was packed out with my family from both sides and friends of the family. Hell even people I haven't seen in years.

"Naviah, you look good!" My cousin Tabitha said coming up beside me.

I sat the bowl down on the table smiling "thanks girl, where have you been hiding?" I frowned since I haven't seen her in a long time.

"Oh you know, ya girl been travelling with my new man" she smirked.

One thing I hated about Tabitha is that she always showed off about things, since we were young.

"Mhm, living the life" I said sarcastically, a bitch can't front on me now I'm with a rapper the fuck.

She gone see.

"So where's this boyfriend your mom been talking about, I didn't believe it when she told me"

"He's on his way actually, you gonna be surprised when you see him too... he's just fine, so fucking sexy" I over exaggerated but I wasn't lying my man was sexy as hell, better than any nigga she or I had ever fucked with before.

I looked down at my phone seeing a message from kentrell letting me know he was outside, I smiled at Tabitha then let her know I had to go out to get him.

"Baby" I ran over to him wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands slid around my waist and lifted me up into a hug, he kissed my neck then my cheek.

"Say you acting like Yeen just see me yesterday" he chuckled putting me down and tapping my butt.

"Today's a new day" I shrugged. "Why you didn't bring gang?"