0015

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

Looking down at Naviahs ring, shaking my head. I sat back in my car waiting for her to get home. I knew she was probably back at work so hopefully
She'd be home soon. She been ignoring my calls and blocked me on almost everything, the only way I could get in contact with her was by pulling up.

I know she ain't expect me to pull up on her but I won't about to let her go, ain't no way.

A car pulled up and Naviah jumped out with her head down, walking real fast to her door. I quickly jumped out running after her, she looked back rolling her eyes.

"Leave me alone Kentrell" she sighed about to step into her house but I grabbed her hand gently frowning.

"Look at me bruh, I just wanna talk baby" I said softly tugging on her hand, she turned around and my face immediately turned up seeing she had been crying.

"You been cryin' what's wrong?" I asked but she put her head down, shaking her head. "Tell me" I snapped angrily.

"Nothing Kentrell, just let me go" she tried to pull away but i grabbed her chin making her look at me she placed her hand on her neck like she was trying to hide something.

Somebody gave her ass a hickey? She cheating on me.

"Move yo' hand" I slapped it away seeing her neck was red an bruised like someone choked her, sure as hell won't me.

"Who the fuck put they hands on you?!" I bent down trying to get a better look at her neck feeling the anger build up in my body knowing someone hurt her.

She started to break down crying leaning her head on my chest, sobbing like a baby making me tense up. Ian like to see my girl cry that shit hurt me.

"Who hurt you Vee, tell me. Hmm" I held her head up, looking her in the eyes. Hugging on her waist trying my best to stay calm but I wanted to kill whoever put hands on her.

"It was my boss, Carlos" she said quietly I nodded.

"Where he at now?" I asked impatiently.

"Back at work but don't do anything stupid Kentrell, I'm leaving there I'm not going back, it doesn't matter anymore" she told me but I ignored her pulling out my phone.

[𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎: 𝙱𝚋𝚐.𝙹𝚘𝚎🦍❤️]

𝚂𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚖 𝚏𝚘 𝚖𝚎
𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚝 7:34𝚙𝚖

𝙸𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜
𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚝 7:34𝚙𝚖

After sending joe all he needed I put my phone back in my pocket, helping Naviah into the house.

"He touch you anywhere else?" I asked clenching my jaw hoping he didn't rape her or nun.

"No, he nearly did.." she told me wrapping her arms around her legs as she laid back on the headboard.

I nodded in relief "ima' run you a bath" i told her getting up and running her a bubble bath she came in watching me sit on the edge waiting for the tub to fill.

"Why didn't you tell me you was having a baby Kentrell" was all she said.

"Because it ain't mine Vee, I swea' on everything I love that bitch is lying, she just delusional" I explained to her about blue and my history with her, soon enough she started to believe me.

"I'm sorry i didn't listen to you but you gotta see where i was coming from" she said sitting on my lap, resting her head on my chest.

"I know baby but you can't be so quick to up and leave a nigga over some dumb shit" I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry" she said before climbing off me and getting into the tub.

"So this mean i got you back?" I grinned watching her sit in the tub with a smile. "Yeah" she nodded.

I had my baby back, that's all that mattered right now.

But that nigga Carlos was gon' be delt with that's for sure, he picked the wrong one.