006

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

"You think Naviah a hoe?" I asked Three since it been playing on my mind.

"Hell Nawl, Yeen even smash yet and how long yall been talking? Bitches be fucking within an hour of meeting yo' ass"

I chuckled thinking about it .. it was true, Naviah was different from any girl I'd come across. I was drawn to her for some reason, from the day i saw her outside Kd house I needed to get to know her.

I knew Naviah wasn't a hoe but I needed that clarification from my nigga, they see things different then me so I had to be sure before going any further with her. I been hurt in the past and ion need to be hurt again, that shit make you turn cold hearted.

All I wanted was for someone to understand me and heal my pain but that was too much to ask.

As if on cue Naviah started to call me, I smiled hard answering the call Beenie shook his head laughing at me.

"Wassa—" she cut me off.

"You're going on tour tomorrow?" She sounded angry.

"Yeah why? You wanna come" I smirked thinking about it.

"You didn't invite me... until now, so no. I don't wanna come the fuck"

I shook my head at her sudden attitude but it lowkey made me happy, I liked a bitch that wasn't scared to put me in my place. A bitch that wasn't scared of me because of how the media portrayed me, that wasn't me...

"My bad Vee, I'm inviting you now though? So you wanna come a'what" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"I got school..."

"Fuck school, what's a week off school gon' do to you... you smart already— you can bring yo' friend, whats ha' name" I looked to Beenie who was shaking his head no, his dirty ass didn't want his 'girl' to come on tour with him so I invited her ass too.

"Capria?" She replied.

"Yeah Capria" I smirked at Beenie as he threw himself down on the bed dramatically acting like he was about to die.

"I'll think about it, I will let you know by tonight"

"Aight make sure"

"I'll call you later, my momma just came back" we said our goodbyes and i hung up.

"Nigga you a fuckin' bitch, you play too much wit yo' potato chip head ass" Beenie yelled at me and all I could do was chuckle.

Ben busted into the room with a shocked expression "Say son, it's true that hoe Blue pregnant?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Fuck? Who told you that"

"It's all over Instagram bitch"

I went on my Instagram searching this bitches name, I saw a post on her story saying she was 3 weeks pregnant. I clenched my jaw knowing that if she was telling the truth then there was a possibility I was the father.

"She a fuckin' liar bruh, Ian fuck her ass raw" I lied

"Mane you bouta' have a delusional ass babymomma" three ran a hand down his face sighing.

"Say bitch, ain't I say Ian fuck her ass raw?!" I yelled at three then walked out slamming the door.

Just when things were about to go right for me, some bullshit like this have to happen.

______

"Open this bitch up, blue" I banged down her door for the second time, her hoe ass was hiding in that bitch scared with he lying ass.

She finally opened it "fuck do you want kentrell? You dropped me and now you see I'm pregnant you wanna come back into my lif—" she started but I stopped her by pushing her into the house and slamming the door.

"Dirty ass bitch, don't nobody care about that imaginary child inside of you. Ian the daddy and you better not put my name in that bullshit fuck that baby and you" I pointed in her face.

"Fuck You mean you're not the daddy kentrell? I've only been with you!" She yelled shoving me

"Shove me again hoe and watch if ion bat you in yo' shit" i hovered over her, intimidating her.

"Why are you being like this? Is it that new bitch you been hanging around lately, yeah I knew. I get sent shit too you know"

"She ain't a bitch and Ian being nun but myself, you better not connect my name to yo' bullshit and if you is pregnant yo' best option is to abort that" I said before walking out of the house, hearing her scream out my name.

That's how i know her ass was lying because he bitch ass ain't even shed not want tear when I was cursing that 'baby'.

__________

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

"Beenie said he didn't want me to come because it was business" Capria mugged.

We were currently talking about the tour kentrell invited me on, Capria was beyond pissed with Beenie felling her she couldn't come and kentrell inviting both of us. I mean, they literally started dating within the first week of them knowing eachother.

What made her think she could trust him?

"Well I have school so I don't think going to go, plus my mom would lose her mind..."

"Bitch I'm going just to piss Beenie the fuck off, hell I might even find myself a new man. Fuck his trifling ass" she leaned up off the counter making me laugh.

"Hmm, ima' come then.. just so you're not alone"

"Babe keep convincing yourself that, you're coming because of kentrell" she laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not.." I lied.

"Mhmmm"