003

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

"Why didn't you tell me you knew nba youngboy? And he was friends with Kd" I spoke while trailing beside Jadya, she looked at me with a raised brow.

"Because I didn't feel like i had too?" She laughed "why, you know him a'sum" she asked curiously.

"No, he was in my store yesterday him, his friends and Kd"

"Oh I see, did you speak to him?"

"Yeah actually, i served him at the counter. He was so sweet" I said thinking back on it

"Mhm well don't get too happy, he's a dog. That boy runs through bitches more than a train run through the station. He really ain't shit, don't trust him"

I was taken back by Jaydas words but I didn't make it seem obvious, if anyone knew him. It was her.. after all, she been knowing him for a long time.

"You should come over tonight for dinner, my ma said i could bring someone.." she smiled.

"Oh really, what happened to David?" I said shadily since she was distancing herself because of her little relationship .

She laughed inwardly rolling her eyes "Naviah, It isn't even like that.. I promise, I know how you feel but I'm not distancing myself from you"

"Then what are you doing Jayda?" I rose my brow.

"I'm just trying to get to know David, damn. Just be happy for me" she said rudely before storming off.

I didn't bother calling after her, I'd just see her later in calculus and we would talk then.

My phone started to go off, non stop vibrating so i went into my pocket to check it.

[𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖:] 𝚗𝚋𝚊_𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞
[𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖:] 𝚗𝚋𝚊_𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝
[𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖:] 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 3,000 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

My face dropped seeing the amount of notifications of people following and liking my pictures since Kentrell had started following me, when I tell you they stalk that boy... how the fuck they know he followed me.

I shook my head shoving my phone back into my pocket and going to my next class, the school day dragged along as usual and I was just ready to get up out of here.