001

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

"Aye— say" I rubbed my chin waiting for Kd to notice I was talking to him. He looked at me with a mug "nigga what?" He said getting in the car.

"Who that is?" I said nodding my head over to a fine ass girl with long black hair, she stood at about 5'4 for some reason I was drawn to her. She was standing outside Kd's mom house with his sister, Jayda talking away.

Kd chuckled looking to the girl then at me "she bad ain't it? But she off limits dawg, I told my lil sis Ian gon' fuck wit her friends anymore" he told me.

"Hmm" I nodded with a slight smirk watching her once more before leaning back in my chair waiting for Ben and Three to come out their house.

"Nigga stop staring at her, creep" Kd smacked his lips.

_______

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

"You really about to go and study?" I asked Jayda with a strange look, she never wanted to hang anymore she was always using the excuse she had to 'study' but I knew it was because her time was being occupied by a new boy that joined her class, David.

"Yeah girl you know I have this long ass assignment I have to complete by Monday, I wanna get it done tonight" she chewed her lip, making lies as she went along. I just chuckled and nodded before sighing.

"Okay.. I guess I'll just see you tomorrow then?" I smiled and she nodded embracing me in a hug.

As I was walking off her porch I could feel eyes on me making me look towards the all white hellcat that was parked in the driveway, Kd and another boy I couldn't really see sat staring at me which caused me to frown.

"What?" I bucked as I walked off hearing them chuckle making me roll my eyes.

Kd was an annoying mutherfucker but he was really funny and I enjoyed when he would talk to me because we would always just be laughing, more than how me and Jayda would.

I never really knew Jayda for a long time, we met this year when they transferred me to her class. She so happened to be the first person to make friends with me and we clicked from there.

_____________

Vote and comment 💕

Who do yall prefer Kay or Blasian (Jonai) ?