Round one and Another on me

Start from the beginning

Louie: Hush, you dick! I haven't started watching that yet!

(Y/N): Ow! Sorry! You didn't have to kick me you know!

Louie: Uh huh. So have you come up with a plan yet?

(Y/N): Hmm?

Louie: How do you plan on saving her?

(Y/N): What are you talking about?

Louie: You know what I'm talking about. Or do you just plan on letting Pyrrha and Penny die just like you did Seraphina?

(Y/N): I thought you didn't even see- What!? Louie, it wasn't my fault!

Louie's face changes and suddenly, he's not Louie anymore. He's Bryan.

(Y/N): What the...

Bryan: It IS your fault. You're the reason she's dead. I could've been there for her but no! She had to choose a hopeless loser like you!

You're on top of Beacon tower and Pyrrha is on her knees. Cinder is standing over her.

Pyrrha: Do you believe... in destiny?

Cinder:... Yes.

(Y/N): NO!

You try to activate your semblance, but it does nothing. Pyrrha gets shot and Bryan kicks you down from behind.

Bryan: I'm not going to kill you, yet.

He points his gun backwards and points his gun at Ruby.

Ruby: (Y/N)... help...

(Y/N): RUBY!

You get up and suddenly, you are holding Destiny's Ward. You run toward him and try and slash at his head. He disappears and reappears behind you. He takes your weapon and stabs you in the chest. He leans into your ear.

Bryan: Guess what? [You die at the end of season 3.]

He lets you go and you fall off of Beacon tower. As you fall, your vision becomes fuzzy and you hear Ruby's voice.

Ruby: (Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)!

(POV: Y/N)

I shoot my head up as I wake up on the floor of the room. My fall from Beacon tower resulted in me falling off of the couch where I was sleeping. I look around and it's morning.

Tai: You never told me he had night terrors.

Ruby: This never happens. Something has to be wrong.

She turns to me and notices that I'm awake. She hugs me and I hug her back, tightly.

Ruby: (Y/N)! Are you okay?

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah... I'm good...

Ruby: You look... not good. What's wrong?

(Y/N): It's... nothing...

I smile at her.

(Y/N): I just couldn't sleep without-

Tai (Skeptically): Without what, exactly?

(Y/N): Without... Zwei! Come here buddy!

Zwei gets up from his doggy bed and jumps onto the couch. He rests himself and falls asleep again.

Tai: You okay kid?

(Y/N): Yeah... I'm alright. Just had a bad dream is all.

Tai: Do you wanna get up?

(Y/N): Yeah, I think so.

I stand up and stretch a little. Tai hands me a glass of water. Ruby said she wanted us to visit her mom for good luck during the tournament. I was more than happy to go with her to Patch. I met Taiyang for the first time yesterday. He didn't really seem to be okay with the fact that his daughter was dating somebody, especially somebody with Qrow as a mentor. But then again, what dad wouldn't be? He had lightened up a bit when he found out where I was from and what happened to my family.