{ Chapter 2o } ~ The Odds Of This ~

{A/N}: Happy HALLOWEEN Y'all!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Chresanto's P.o.v

                                   Well it's been o2 weeks since the big blow up with my Ma. She's been calling, texting, and leaving voicemails. I cant bring myself to answer any of them because she hit Crissy and disrespected me and Princeton. Pinceton been nagging at me because he really want to apologize for hitting her but me being the person I am I said fuck alla' that she's going to apologize to us first.

                                   But fuck the drama let's talk about my little family. Me Jacob have been humping all night and all day non-stop since the first time we had sex. The weird thing is, he now be wanting me to wear condoms and I'm confused as hell to why he want me to wear them. Crissy Birthday is in a week and we're planning on having a suprise party for her and Jacob since their Birthdays are literally 24 hours apart. She's been staying with Saiige till her party.

* Jacob's P.o.v.

                                         I've been so sick lately. This morning sickness is kicking my ass. I don't know how to announced to Chres that I Am heterogamous but I need to let him know SOON. He's been fucking me senseless and him doing me like that is amazing and mind blowing but it is not good for the baby. Andd yes I told him to wear condoms because the doctor said it'll prevent Chres from hurting the baby so much. Ray invited us to this lil pool party his throwing tomorrow night but I'm not up for it so I told Roc he can go without me but he refused so I literally had to beg him to go and he finally gave in.

                         I texted Luna and asked could she come over for awhile and to pick Crissy up from Saiige's house. She said yes so I went to take a shower.  

* Luna's P.o.v

                                     I was so happy Princeton invited me over. I'm tired of
Ray's bullshit. He leaves late at night and don't come back untill the morning.Just Last week I was sick and Nova was crying loud as hell. I was screaming Ray's name but guess what no fucking answer , I had to get my sick ass up and feed Nova at o2 in the morning like really.

                                      He came back at o8 am the same Morning. I asked him was he cheating and he cussed me out. So we got into this big ass screaming match. He started crying and saying 'Sorry '. Sorryy for what though?