{ Chapter 16 } ~ The Odds Of This ~

{A/N}:

                             I'm finna delete this story. I'm sorry if some of you guys liked this story. But I feel like nodody is taking my book serious sooo why should I take it serious. •_•……… I'm tired of asking for votes and comments. I enjoy reading y'all comments but lately I ain't been keeping any. I Haven't been getting votes like Ive asked for but I guess don't nodody think my book deserves to be on wattpad.

Say bye to this book.

~~~~~~~~♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡~~~~~~~~~

* Jacob's P.o.v

                                    As we neared the carnival me and Crissy's eyes lit up at the beautiful sight. The Carnival had a gaint screen that had a picture of us (Me, Crissy, & Chres) laying on the bed. I smiled at the quote that was under the picture. "My little family. " Me and Crissy read out at the same exact time.

                                    The limo came to a stop and we hopped right out. We gave the Redd' to the driver. We followed the red carpet to the Faris (SC) Wheel. There was a note at a mini table. 'I see you've found this. Your semi-suprise is standing behind you. You haven't been spending time with them lately so here's your chance.' I slowly turned around seeing my Grandparents, Luna, & Nova. Tears came rolling down my eyes. I've been neglecting my own family. I ran over to them hugging them tight , I really don't want to let them go. "I missed you guys so much! Abuela and Abuelo I'm sorry for not calling, coming to see you. I'm really Am. Luna I'm sorry for neglecting you and Nova. I've been so head over heels inlove with my Baby and being with  my Princess to give y'all anytime." I basically yelling and crying at the same time. I grabbed Nova out of Luna's arm and kissed her chubby soft cheek. "Jack, don't cry I understand you're in love and ain't been doing nothing but be with them all-day . I do the same with Ray and Nova. This my first time seeing them since Nova was born. That's been o4 in a half months." She said also crying. Our grandparents gave us hugs and kisses to let us know they forgive us.

                                Crissy came tugging at the bottom of my sweater , I kinda forgot about Crissy being here with me. She pointed at my grandparents semi-hiding behind my legs. I gave Nova back to Luna and picked up Crissy throwing her on my hip. "Who are those people looking at us." She whispered in my ear. I giggled "Those are grandparents. Wanna meet em'?" I whispered back. she nodded her head and cracked an adorable smile. "Granny and Granddaddy this is my lil princess Crissy A'Milaa August  , Crissy these are my grandparents Mrs.Janet Perez and Mr.Jackson Perez." She giggled. "So are those my grandparents too , Mommy?" Out of nowhere I felt hands wrap around my waist and a peck on my cheek.

                                    "Yes baby there your grandparents too." I turned around and seen my King standing right there. I pecked his lips and turned around seeing my family with teary eyes. "What's wrong with you guys?" I asked confused . "You're finally happy." I heard a female voice say behind me. I turned to see my Mommy. I gave Crissy to Chresanto  and ran into my mom's arms. "I'm happy for you baby." She said kissing my cheeks. I grabbed her hands and we walked back over to the rest of the family. I gave Chresanto a very tight hug and a long passionate kiss. "I love you My king." I said pecking his lips with every word. "I love you too My Prince Charming. " My family aww'd and ooh'd... "Y'all don't love your Princess? " Crissy said doing her puppy dog face. "Of course we do Boobie. " We said kissing her cheeks.

                                 We Spent The Hours With My Family Until It Was Time For Our Reservations At This Restaurant Called 'Fancy Classy' . Chresanto Said That Crissy Had A Suprise At The Restaurant. So I'm Excited For Her.