August Alsinaaa

Yall MuthaFuckers Don't Just Read Vote ,Share, & COMMENTTTTTTTTTT! Follow Direction Please & Thank You! Also Go Help With The Casting Calls!

August' Is Soo Yass! I Know Before I Was Like I'm Not On His Dick Like All His Fans But Fuck Alla That! I Want To 'Beep' The 'Beep' Outta August' Alsina! Like Damnnnn He Is Fine As Fuck, He Just Don't Fucking Knoww! I'm Addicted To Him & I Just Might Overdose Aha! I REMEMBER When I Use Too Be Like This Towards Roc Royal But He Aint The Same So Fuck Alla That Oh He's Just Growing Up & Alla That His Changing Because He Has A Baby Shit He's A Real Jackass Now Towards TeamMindless So Fuck It Why Drool Over Someone Like That! But Back To This Fine Ass Nigga I'm So In Love With His Voice Especially On That 'Hold You Down' Track. He Was The Best On Whole Entire Song Owieee When He Song The Hook Yess 'Im On My Wayyy!' Yessssssss , I Was Like Just 'Beep' Me Right Na!

'Live an expensive life and I'm just getting started

I get instant hype cause you forever my lady

Forever my baby (real life)

Hold you down, hold you down

Girl you helped me up when I was down

In and out, girl

Hold you down like I'm supposed to

Real nigga, I know you, real nigga, I know you'

I Can Listen To His Part Over & Over Again.... Oh Chris Did Good Too Anyways I Wanna Start This Series Soo Please Go COMMENTTTTTTTTTT He {Casting Call & Comment}!!