These words had finally managed to move Feng Jin Yuan. He had no concern about whether he lived or died. Even hearing that the illness could not be treated fully, he did not react much. But was Feng Yu Heng really going to be coming? If she could arrive within ten days, he wished to wait a little longer. This soldier was correct. There were some things that needed to be said in person, and there was some guilt that needed to be expressed in person. He really wanted to apologize to that second daughter. Even if Feng Yu Heng did not accept it, he would feel a little less miserable.

Feng Jin Yuan gained a bit of motivation and began to cooperate by eating and taking medicine. Although he would vomit a third of what he ate, it was better than not eating anything. Feng Yu Heng was about to reach the South. This had become the thought that prolonged his life…

At this time, Feng Yu Heng’s group had already entered Luo Province’s borders. It was currently the middle of Spring, and the food that they purchased was all leftover from the previous year. But the grain stores that were in Luo Province were very plentiful. She had plenty of money and after buying a full ten carriages of grains, she continued buying.

But the grain merchants in Luo Province were unhappy. Although they had plenty of grains saved up, this sort of purchasing method did not seem like a good thing. What exactly was a girl buying this much grain for?

The grain merchants had this thought, and a number of people gathered together to discuss this. After this meeting, they decided that they would no longer sell any more grains to Feng Yu Heng. There was nothing that Feng Yu Heng could do. Even after revealing her identity, she found out that the existence of the so-called Imperial Daughter Ji An was a joke existence. One of the grain merchants said: “How could another person impersonating Imperial Daughter Ji An have appeared? Do you all think we’re idiots?”

Another person chimed in: “That’s right! The fake imperial daughter in Lan Zhou opened a Hundred Herb Hall for the sake of wantonly accumulating wealth. Now, it’s already been exposed. Even Lan Zhou’s prefect was executed by His Highness the ninth prince. Now, another girl has come impersonating her. Are you not afraid of being executed?”

Feng Yu Heng heard this and laughed, “Fu Ya was exposed? So quickly?” She asked one of the people: “You said that Ji Ling Tian was executed. Is this true or false?”

The grain merchant replied: “He brought people and killed the madam with the surname Yao. That was Imperial Daughter Ji An’s mother. It would be strange if His Highness the ninth prince didn’t execute him. I heard that he was executed in front of Yao shi’s grave along with the officer that actually committed the murder. The blood spewed quite far.”

For a while, the people began to discuss the matter of Yao shi, and there were even some that said: “I heard that Yao shi was stabbed through the chest and died pretty horribly.”

When Feng Yu Heng heard this, her chest began to ache. It was not as sudden as it had been before, but it was a bit of an aching pain. There was a process that was very slow and painful.

Ban Zou supported her and saw that beads of sweat were appearing on his master’s brow. He quickly called Huang Quan and Wang Chuan to help bring her back inside the carriage. He set the carriage in motion and brought along the ten carriages of grains. Without mentioning the matter of buying more grains, they headed straight for Lan Zhou.

Although Feng Yu Heng had been prepared for something bad to have happened to Yao shi, when she personally heard that Yao shi had died, her body’s natural reaction was a bit difficult for her to endure. She leaned against Wang Chuan, as tears streamed down her face. Even with Yao shi being the way that she was later on, doing so many evil things to her, she could still remember that appearance that was so similar. In the end, that was still a face that perfectly resembled her mother’s face from her previous life! In her previous and current life, the relationship with her mother had been lacking. Who knew if this was a deliberate arrangement by the heavens or if this was just how her life should be.