So I just went to sleep and close my eyes to let sleep take over me. And it did. But I was dreaming... Not a nightmare but like something like I live already... A memory... I thought.
And I was on the emerald forest. But I could see blue lights on the end of the forest so I went there, and when I got there... There were... The same aliens that I dream of on my nightmare... And there were coming from a green portal. But there was one looking at the portal from far of them. Like if was supervising them. Then I made a little noice and the man turn to face me. Revealing to be the one eyed helmet man.... But he just stare at me for awhile... Until he spoke.

???: Ruby rose... What are you doing here?

Ruby: i- I was just passing by but...

I stopped because one of the larger and skinny alien was taking by the arms 2 person unconscious. I got scared.

Ruby: wh-what are you doing with those people?

???: *Face the portal* we are gathering volunteers for our benefactors

Ruby: o-our benefactor?

???: Yes rwby. The one that will help us evolve. And being the superior race of the hole universe.

Ruby: what are you talking about?! What are you going to do to them?!

???: I already tall you Ruby. But you... It will be nice of you, if you could advertise our arrival to this world.

Ruby: wh- wh- what?!

???: *Face Ruby again* let me ask you this Ruby.... Are you ready to receive us? Are you willing to greet our benefactors to this world so we can upgrade this world?

Ruby: i- I don't understand

???: You will know soon but you will have to prepare for our rule in this world... Because I. The overlord of the combine had arrive on remnant and you will better be ready to greet me tomorrow. You are advise.... Now go.

He said I didn't understand.... Our benefactors... The combine... The overlord..............

....is this a dream....?

3rd person POV

When Ruby was gone (y/n) continued to command the combine to take the citizens to be transhuman modify and be part of the combine overwatch soldiers. And he wanted to raid a white fang Outpost to experiment on them and extract their animal traits. But (y/n) stared to thought about the "pacific invasion" that the advisors wanted because they cannot loose another human planet this time. The resources were not touch and the combine wanted to take them so they can upgrade all their stuff one of them are the atlas air ships so the combine could travel through space and do what they never achieve.... The travel with in the same dimension.

(Y/n): what are the advisors plan now...? Why are they protecting the humans from this world?

Flashback

I was on my way to the advisors council on the overworld (I'm making this up so don't be mad at me please :c)
And when I enter the room most of them where facing me and other keep their "eyes" at the 1st advisor of the council

(Advisor council member (number)= advisor n.(number))

Advisor n. 1: overlord. You have finally arrive.

(Y/n): yes advisor I have come here to talk about the..."pacific invasion" of remnant. Why not take it all?

Advisor n. 2: overlord, you have to understand that we cannot loose another human planet. They demonstrate efficiency and success with the rebellion on earth. And we can use this to our advantage.