𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Start from the beginning

the prince meets eyes with the black haired, placing himself protectively in front of soojin as the princess peeked over his shoulder.

the gunner eyed the two, giving both the men suspicious looks.

yeosang stationed himself beside the girl, the bow he used was still firmly held by his hand with his fingers danced to reach for another arrow just in case.

soojin quickly ducked under jongho's arms and came towards the gunner. she places a hand under the injured man's arms and supported him up "this is wooyoung" she said "he's with me"

the two came towards them "this isnt really the time for an introduction" the gunner said. jongho and yeosang switched placed with the princess as they helped the stranger.

soojin instructed them towards the ship, passing by the town and earning strange looks from the passerbys.

they reached the ship quickly.

the arrival of the four alarmed the crew as they stared at their bloodied gunner and the two new men.

"san!" soojin shouted. the two behind her gave the princess confused looks.

her brother hurriedly came outside with the captain and seonghwa in tow, the two lovers soon came towards the deck with the same sense of alarm.

the wizard and prince were in a state of shock as they stared "s-san?"

the said prince stared back at them before smiling hugely "yeosang? jongho?"

yeosang rips away from the gunner and ran towards san. he hugged the prince tightly as he felt himself crying. the prince was confused at the appearance of the two but none the less hugged the wizard back "i thought you were dead"

san felt his heart break when he heard the sniffling of the wizard, yeosang never really cried "this wasnt really the reunion i thought of" he pulled away "im so sorry yeosang" the wizard smiled at him.

san then took a quick glance at his sister, asking for an explanation as to why the two were here. jongho and yeosang also turned to her, asking for an explanation as well.

"long story. lets just talk about it later" she ushered san and pulled him toward the weak looking gunner "he's losing too much blood"

san stared in horror as he saw the huge wound over the gunner's shoulder. the captain came near them and hissed as he saw the his friend's condition "bring him inside the sick bay, now"

the prince went near jongho, smiling and nodding towards his friend and took wooyoung as they hurriedly made their way towards the sick bay.

hongjoong, who was standing beside the princess, eyed the two men.

"im kim hongjoong, the captain of this ship. that's yunho my quartermaster and seonghwa our navigator" he pointed towards the boys behind him who smiled.

"im kang yeosang" the wizard said as he extended his hand towards the captain, hongjoong took it and smiled softly.

"and im choi jongho, the crown prince of sagwa" the captain turned his attention towards the brunette "your majesty" hongjoong slightly bowed "please, just call me jongho"

mingi soon made his way towards the wizard and prince and hugged them both tightly "what are you doing here?"

jongho chuckled "long story"

the wizard spoke up, his voice husky and his mind still hazy "i'll go help san"

hongjoong turns to him "please do. seonghwa can take you down to the sick bay"

the blonde approaches the wizard as they both walked away, giving each other small introductions.

the captain turned to jongho "you could stay here as long as you need. food is down at the kitchen, feel free to roam around and mingi.." the guard turned towards the captain "will you be ok with sharing a room with yunho?" hongjoong said as the guard and quartermaster nodded eagerly, clearly happy with the decision. hongjoong then excused himself, greeting the prince once more before turning and going back to his chambers.

yunho then stepped towards them, greeting the prince and lowering himself down to mingi's ears "hon. i'll be waiting by our room" the guard smiled and nodded as the blue haired left.

"are you tired?" soojin asked the prince "you must be" jongho chuckled.

the princess held the end of jongho's shirt and pulled him towards the room where he would be staying for the mean time.

when the trio arrived, they all helped cleaning the room before settling down.

"you should rest" soojin mutters as she ushered jongho to lay on the bed "we'll talk later"

jongho thanked the two as the princess and guard left him alone, shutting the door after one last wave from the girl. he smiles, plopping down on the bed.

he hasnt realized how exhausted he was until he closed his eyes and finally slept.

I WENT TO A MINGI BDAY EVENTS TODAY AND IT WAS SUPER FUUUN! i was happy to meet the rest of the admins~ they were nice