Let's Go Home

"Hey Luce, I came here to get you," Natsu said and stroked my hair as I clung onto him. How erin the world did he know where I was and find me?! 

        "Natsu! How did you figure out I was here?!" I asked as I nuzzled into his chest. 

        "Don't worry about that right now, let's just get out of here," he said, holding me protectivley and giving my father and evil glare.

        "Lucy, who is this boy? And you are not leaving!" my father boomed out. I was about to respond, when Natsu cut me off and answered for me. 

        "I sir, am her boyfriend, Natsu Dragneel. Now, I have no clue what the hell is going on, but Lucy is coming back with me! Even when she is upset, she puts on a brave face and tries to hid any negative feeling, but Lucy right now, isn't the Lucy I know. She is upset and scared and all I know is it is because of you! Now, you are going to stay here and carry on with whatever you do, and we are going to get back to our lives. If you have a problem with that, go ahead and come to us. But, I hope you know I have a shit ton of friends who love Lucy and they won't be afraid to help me destroy you!" Natsu yelled at my father. His fists tightened as he yelled, turning his knuckles white. His face was red with anger. I have never seen this side of him before...

        After my father hadn't responded to Natsu, he grabbed my arm and we left. I said goodbye to everyone, as the stood outside the door and listened to everything that was happening. Natsu dragged me down the long steps and out the door. After we got outside and he still hadn't said anything, I decided to speak up. 

        "Natsu?"

        He let go of my arm and looked down. Then, he surprised me by wrapping me in a gigantic hug. I hugged him back, feeling tears run down my face. I loved this boy so much, he came all this way just for me.... plain old Lucy Hearfillia.

        "Don't you dare ever leave me again!" Natsu exclaimed after a long silence.

        "Natsu I was going to come back," I said in a soothing voice.

        "You thought that! But you never know! He wanted you to stay, and maybe he would have forced you to stay! And what if I didn't find your phone that some how still worked? Or what if I couldn't find where the place was?" Natsu looked at me with concerned eyes.

        "I'm sorry Natsu," I said quietly and looked down. I felt terrible. I was about to start walking, when he grasped my face with both hands.

        "I'm not mad, but I love you Lucy, and I don't want you to ever be away from me," he whispered and then leaned in to kiss me. It was just a small kiss, but it still made my heart pound like every time he touched me. I smiled through the kiss, happy to know he wasn't mad at me. Then, I heard a small meow. I gave Natsu a questioning look as he reached into his bag. Then, he pulled out a small Russian Blue Cat that had a green collar around it's neck.

        "I was going to your place to show you Happy, but that's when I saw you get into that black car and I went after you," he said petting Happy. I laughed and took Happy from Natsu's grasp. 

        "You poor thing, being stuck in that bag all day!" I cooed as I pet the small cat. It pawed and my loose strands of hair dangling above him. I laughed and gave Natsu a shameful look.

        "He's used to it. I've had him since I was little and dragged that cat everywhere with me," he told me and I justs shook my head and started to walk again. 

        On our way home, Natsu and I took turns explaining everything to each other. I went first, explaining how I was actually from a very wealthy family, my mother dying, my father being a jerk, running away, right up to the point where Natsu showed up. At some points Natsu looked like he was about to blow up, but he stayed calm throughout my whole explanation. After I explained, he went next, telling me how he saw the car, got my phone, and traveled to the estate on just a hunch that something was bad.

        When we arrived back home, it was late at night. There was no way I would be able to go to school tomorrow.  I felt like I could sleep through a whole day, I was so tired!

        We entered my house and Natsu landed on my couch like he was about to die. I gave a quite chuckle, then went into my room to change into some pajamas. Once I was done with that, I peeked my head out to see if Natsu was still awake. He wasn't. He lay sprawled out on my couch and snored loudly. Happy lay curled up in a little ball, sleeping right next to him. 

        I went back into my room. And sleep took over within seconds.

        "Luce! Wake up!" I heard a voice exclaim as my eyelids fluttered open. 

        "Hmm," I groaned sleepily and I rubbed my eyes.

        "Get up lazy! We are going to a party today!" Natsu shook me. Wrong move. I shot him a death glare and slapped his hands away. 

        "Natsu, I don't want to, what time is it anyway?" I asked and snuggled into my pillow. 

        "1:30," he replied, causing me to shoot up.

        "1:30?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner! When did we get home?!" I panicked. 

        "Around 3:00 in the morning. And I didn't wake up until a couple minutes ago myself," he laughed at me as I looked at him with a surprised expression. "Now c'mon, we are going to Gajeel's pool party." 

        I couldn't go... everybody would see them. They would see my scars I've kept hidden to myself. The scars that range from years ago to just yesterday. They would see my ugly secret. The one secret I haven't trusted anybody with.

        "Natsu, I don't want to swim," I told him.

        "C'mon Lucy, you don't have to, just come with me. It will be fun!" he encouraged.

        "If I go, I'm not swimming," I said sternly.

        "Okay, but bring your suit, just in case," he said. I just nodded and pushed him out of my room. I had a bad feeling about going to this party... but I could hide them. I just need to wear shorts and not go swimming. Yeah, it'll be okay. At least I hope so....

What do you think Lucy's scars are from?! Find out in the next chapter!! Sorry this chapter is a little bit short. I'll try to make the next one longer! Make sure to vote, comment, and follow! Thank you so much for reading my silly little story, it means a lot to me! Love ya!-AdyLuv (p.s. have any of you seen the newest episode of Fairy Tail?! It is crazy! I was freaking out! What is up with the celestial spirits?!)