Arc 1 - Chapter 17

Sorry for late update as always. It's been 14 days? At least I didn't stop haha. Here's two chapters. 

~Chapter 17~

"Sir they've come"

"Hello adventures, are you late.." asked Deaes. Why am I even asking this.

"Yes we are, sorry for the inconvenience." said Sibley.

"So, what are we gonna do now." Asked Allaire.

"Were planning to go back to Haldol, we can't subjugate the Dragon like this. But the problem is we don't have enough carriage for our current numbers, so we've sent a messenger to Haldol first, and planned to stay here for another night." said Deaes. How about you, what happened to your carriage." asked Deaes.

"Ah, about that, one of us took our carriage and used it to go here." said the coachman. Did no one see him. "

" W-what is the color of his hair. "asked Deaes.

" Red, he's height is same about me." said Lumina.

" Lance, did you hear that."

" Yes dad, I heard it." said Lance." Do you know him. " asked Lance to Lumina.

" No, we just met him in Haldol, and he requested us to give him a ride." answered Lumina.

" What is his name. " Asked Deaes.

"I think Kibo." said Lumina.

"It's Shinzo Kibo." answered Allaire.

"Shinzo.....thanks." said Deaes.

______________________________

(SHINZO'S POV)

According to the horseman, they're going to stay another night here in plains. Should I go back to Haldol, since I can't do anything here. . . . Let's go back. I used telportation magic again to teleport to the left alley in the guild in Haldol.

»»After Shinzo chanted teleport, he was instantly teported in the said destination.««

"Ouch! Why the F><k am I always teleporting mid air." said Shinzo.

As I stood up I can see people walking outside the alley, I exited the alley soon after that, I saw old man (referring to the father of Lulu) I approached him and asked him.

"Shinzo, have you seen my daughter" asked old man worriedly.

"Sorry I didn't see him, but i think she is with Lucy."

"Then it's okay, I can rely on Lucy."

"Then I'll be going." said Shinzo.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet." asked old man.

"Y-yeah, thanks for inviting me." said Shinzo.

"If you need something just tell us okay."

Ater saying that old man went back to his inn, and Shinzo went to a nearby restaurant, upon entering he sat on a empty seat. After a while a cheerfull waitress came to take his order, Shinzo ordered the recommended food. He waitress said it would take 5 minutes to prepare, Shinzo accepted it, then the waitress smiled and left him.

After waiting for 6 minutes, the same waitress came again carrying a plate and a glass with water on it.

"Thank you for waiting, here's your order." said the waitress.

The waitress placed the glass witb water first then followed by the dish he ordered which is the recommendation.

"Today's recommended food is Carbonara and roasted chicken and the side dish is vegetable salad." explained the waitress. "The roasted chicken will be late since we are currently roasting the chicken (I was dying of laughter writing this)  wait here I'll bring the salad."

"Okay." answered Shinzo.

The waitress smiled again and left Shinzo, after being left alone Shinzo started eating the Carbonara, taking his first bite, after his first bite the waitress arrived again and placed the salad and left. After a while, the waitress came with roasted chicken. .  . ........
It was quite burnt. In the end, I eat the food and it taste good.

After Shinzo ate, he went back to his inn to rest.

_______________________

"Haaa! Two Dragons." exclaimed Old Adak.

"Y-yes sir, we were ambushed mid night, there was a fire dragon and the same time a ice dragon."

"Are you sure about that." asked Old Adak.

"Yes sir."

"Have you arrived at the Dragons mountain."

"No sir, we camped near Erst River since the night came."

"Now that's weird, Erst river isn't close by the Dragons mountain."

"A-and sir."

"What."

"Sir, we defeated both the Ice and Fire Dragons......"

"So you defeated them, that's Deaes for y-"

"Sir, the corpses of the Dragons have vanished."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Huh......what do you mean vanished."

"After General Deaes defeated the Dragons, their corpse have vanished into the thin air."

While old Adam and the messenger was talking, Scily entered.

"Sir, the Six Carriage is prepared." said Scily.

"I'll be going now sir, than-.

" I'll be coming too, I want to see something. Scily you're in charge of the guild while I'm out."

"Yes."

"let's go."

________________________________

"Are the next batch ready."

"Yes, as you ordered, two Fire Dragons, two Ice Dragons and one Dark dragon."

"Now this time, finally I can beat Glenn's Underling, I can clearly remember that day when she defeated me bitterly. But now she's gone, and left her underling, I can kill him to get revenge."

"Sir, your orders to attack."

"Don't send the dragons, for now send the skeleton army to their camp with some necromancers. Kill all pitty human in that nest, and if that brat comes out, send the Dragons and Myopic."

"Yes sir."

"But don't kill the kid, I want his powers."

.______________________________.

Achoo! Am I sic-achoo! Sneezed Shinzo.

"I should sleep."

Shinzo lied to his bed and slept.

|---------------------------------------------------------------------|

AN: Hi readers! It's your useless author, who's tablet got confiscated, actually one more month till I'll get my tablet, but my Dad is coming with me, so you know.
I am writing this in computer lels August 19, 2019.

Notes:
-I don't always writhe too much detail?
-I'm not good at writing battle scenes......... I'm not even good at writing stories.
-My First pick of genre was High school romance, but I got more interested at isekai genre things.
-I'm still at JH.
-I'm still 13 years old above and 16 below.

Thanks? And bye? Bye?