Arc 1 - Chapter 15

(STARTED AT 8:06 AM) (THURSDAY AUGUST 8) (English Subject)

~Chapter 15~

After Shinzo have eaten his Lunch he went shopping for potions he needed in the journey, he bought "three small healing potion"
"Two small mana potion" "One medium mana potion" and "Two Large healing potion".

After shopping for potions, he shopped for other things that is needed for the journey. He used space time magic to his bag.

"This is quite useful not only you can put everything inside, you can't even feel the weight of the bag" thought Shinzo.

After Shinzo putted all of the things he bought in his space time bag, Shinzo realized that it's already sunset, so he went to the guild. Arriving at the front of the guild, no one is still there but a wagon was in the front of the guild. He waited for a while and finally someone arrived, it was the boy and the girl in the guild earlier.

The boy and the girl waved at Shinzo signaling him to come over. Shinzo approached them and waved too.

"So that was not your  wagon" said Shinzo.

"Nope, this is our wagon" said the boy.

"let's go" said the girl.

"okay"  answered Shinzo.

The boy entered first the wagon followed by the girl and lastly Shinzo entered, upon entering he saw another girl inside the wagon.

"I am  Sibley Fallston,  just call me Sibley, A fighter type" said the boy.

"This is my sister, Allaire Fallston, our healer" said Sibley.

"HI I'm Allaire Fallston just call me Allaire"

"Last is our Assassin, Lumina Urquhart, she is kind of tomboyish" said Sibley.

"Oi! What did you call me" said Lumina.

"I'm just joking. . . . Not really" said Sibley.

"You what are you staring at!"

"Nothing......" said Shinzo.

"How about you, what's your name" asked Allaire.

"I'm Shinzo, A mage"

.    .     .    .    .   .  . . ...

"That's only!?" screamed Lumina.

"Don't you have any last name" asked Allaire.

"I do have last name, but"

"But?"

"Just tell us, or else you cant come with us" said Lumina.

"Uhhh... Kibo, yes I'm Shinzo Kibo" said Shinzo.

"Is that so, what's wrong with it" asked silbey.

"It's embarrassing?"

"Embarrassing?" said the trio.

"Nevermind let's go before we're late" said Shinzo avoiding the topic.

After introducing themselves, the wagon started to move towards their destination Mt. Kalu. In their journey it was silent, no one was breaking the silent atmosphere. After a couple of hours they stopped at a small village so the horses can rest for a bit. After that their journey continued.

The siblings were talking to each other while Shinzo is trying to talk to Lumina.

"A-ah Lumina"