Arc 1 - Chapter 14

(Sorry for late update)(Started at 7:41 am Monday August 5, 2019)

~Chapter 14~

It was already sunset, the groups of adventurers who joined the Dragon quest were now setting down near the small river only three kilometers from Mt kalu. Adventurers preparing their tents, and others preparing their food.

'We forgot to buy a tent' said Lulu

"I do have a tent, but I didn't know that we need to bring one" answered Lucy.

"Hello! "

"Aah" shrieked Lulu.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" said Lee in a apologetic tone.

"Oh it's just Lee, Why are you here" Asked Lucy.

"Princess Amith wants to you to join her in dinner" said Lee to Lucy&Lulu.

"Really! " said Lulu in a deafening tone.

"Shhh were not th only one here lulu" said Lucy.

"So do you agree" asked Lee.

"Of course, we can't decline an offer from the Princess.

"Eh, did you just accept because we don't have any food and shelter"

"Ob-obviusly not" Screamed Lucy.

"Who's being noisy now" Smirked Lulu.

"L-let's go Lee" said Lucy in a shy tone.

Lee leaded bot Lucy and lulu from their small carriage to Princess Amith's tent, after walking for a couple of minutes theirthey reached their destination, their eyes were at disbelief seeing Princess Amith's tent. The tent was a castle looking, it was not a ordinary tent, it was tremendously big.

"I'm not sure if this is a tent" said Lucy in disbelief tone.

"As expected for the princess"

"Well let's go, the princess is waiting" said Lee as he enter.

Lee entered then Lucy and lulu followed too. Finnaly inside the huge tent they saw Kate, Kate greeted them. Lee continued walking and the both of them continued following him they reached a entrance that was covered by curtain. Lee opened the curtain and bowed to Lucy and Lulu to enter. Lulu entered first followed by Lucy. Long table was in the middle of the room, General deaes, Lance deaes and three other people were sitting, and Princess Amith sitting on the end of the table, waving at Lucy and lulu. Lulu and Lucy walked towards princess Amith.

"Thanks for accepting my invitation Lucy and you too Lulu"

"You too Princess Amith, thanks for inviting us here" said Lucy in a graceful manner.

"You may sit down and please just call me Amith"

"Thank you Amith" Said Lucy as she sat down followed by Lulu beside her.

(SHINZO'S POV) (PART WHEN SHINZO LEFT THE WAGON BECAUSE OF AMITH) (EARLIER)

After Shinzo left the carriage he went back to the guild, entering the guild he saw Scioy behind the counter, Shinzo approached Scily.

"What's wrong, I thought you joined the Dragon quest" Asked Scily.

"Well something happened"

"That's why, what happened?"

"Nothing important"

"Miss Scily here's the documents" said by a girl in robes.

"Are we good to go" asked by a boy in a light armor.

Reincarnated In A Fantasy World: A Way To Return (Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara