Chapter 37: Babies & Small Bump

Start from the beginning

"Which one is which?" I ask as I look back a fourth between them.

"I didn't make the choice I was hoping that when you woke up we could choose together," Nathan told me.

"I want the oldest to be Connor and the second one could be Dylan," I said as I looked at my two beautiful baby boys.

"Okay, if you want," Nathan told me as small cry came from another crib.

"Give me Sutton," I said. Nathan took Dylan from me and put him back in the crib before he grabbed Sutton out and handed her to me. Nathan then went back to pick up Dylan.

"We're a family," Nathan said as he slowly rocked Dylan back and fourth. There was a knock on the door before Tom, Kelsey, Max, Jay, Siva, Nareesha, Jess, Karen, Perrie, my mum, my dad, and my brother walked in.

"Our grand-babies!" Karen and my mum squealed before Karen took Connor and my mum took Dylan. "There so cute!" Karen said.

"Can I hold her?" Jess asked as she looked at Sutton. I nodded before I handed her Sutton making sure I was careful with Sutton's head. Perrie came from behind and admired Sutton.

"Names?" My dad asked.

"The oldest is the one Karen's holding and he is Connor Vincent Sykes, the second oldest is the one mum is holding and he is Dylan Cole Sykes, and then its the one Jess is holding Sutton Serenity Sykes," I told them as the nurse walked in.

"I'm sorry but visiting hours are over, only people allowed is the new father and mother," The nurse said. The babies were put back in the crib before everyone said bye and left the room.

"Don't go in a coma again baby sister!" My brother said before he left the room. I chuckled and laid back on the bed.

"I can't believe that we are parents," Nathan said. "I remember when you told me you were pregnant and now were here, wow," Nathan said.

"It all started with a small bump..." I said as I looked over at my babies. I'm now introducing myself to a whole new adventure.

[Verse 1:]

You're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life,

You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mother's eyes,

I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can,

But for now you're scan of my unmade plans,

[album version:] A small bump in four months you're brought to life

[acoustic version:] A small bump in four months you'll open your eyes

[Pre-Chorus:]

[album version:] I'll whisper quietly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

[acoustic version:] I'll hold you tightly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

[Chorus:]

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

Oh, you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

[Verse 2:]

Oh, you're just a small bump unknown, you'll grow into your skin.

With a smile like hers and a dimple beneath your chin.

Finger nails the size of a half grain of rice,

And eyelids closed to be soon opened wide

A small bump, in four months you'll open your eyes.

[Pre-Chorus:]

[album version:] And I'll hold you tightly, I'll tell you nothing but truth,

[acoustic version:] And I'll hold you tightly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

[Chorus:]

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

Oh, you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

[Bridge:]

And you can lie with me,

With your tiny feet

When you're half asleep,

I'll leave you be.

Right in front of me

For a couple weeks

So I can keep you safe.

[Chorus:]

'Cause you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

[Verse 4:]

'Cause you were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.

Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware as why.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- OMG GUYS! Part 1 is officially over... take a moment of silence... I cant believe its actually over... like wow...This story has been running for about a year and a half I think or longer... I don't even know... just wow...

anyways, I'm not accepting anymore request to be in the sequel but the people who you will see at some point are.... *DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

@amytwdanosaurx

@amysykes12

@Nathaholic_tw

@Bruh_lexi_is_best

@applehead82

Hopefully, I spelled that all right anyways, I will post on this story when the first official chapter will be up...

ON THE SIDE IS A PICTURE OF THE TRIPLETS!

Light brown blonde hair is Connor, then Sutton, and then dark brown hair is Dylan...

anyways, until next time which won't be until the fall

comment

vote

xBabyNathx