Chapter 16: Party & Hospital

Chapter 16

Eliza's P.O.V.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing light blue shorts, a black tank top and a blue plaid shirt unbuttoned. My hair was down in it's natural blonde brown layers. I walked over to my bed and slipped on some high top black converse. 

There was a knock on the door before Kelsey came in. "Hey Ellie, just wanted to tell you that people have started to arrive, are you almost ready?"

I stood up from my bed and looked down at my outfit. "I guess? Is what I'm wearing okay? I've never really been to a party before" I confessed as I look down at my converse. 

"You've never been to a party before?!" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah, I was never really the one to go out and party, I was stuck at home with homework and an overly protective brother that never let me out of the house" I told her. 

"Well then let's go show you what a real party is" Kelsey said before she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room. When I saw the main room there were at least fifty people here and that is not counting the people that are outside. 

"Nathan is in the kitchen if you want to go see him" Kelsey told me before she went to go play a game of beer pong with random people. I walked into the kitchen to see Nathan there looking around with a can of coke in his hand. 

"Why does baby daddy look so sad? Is he not having any fun?" I say as I grabbed a water from the fridge. 

"Did you just call me baby daddy?" Nathan asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah"

"huh... Anyways you're right daddy isn't having much of any fun" Nathan said as he took a sip of his coke.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm not old enough to drink! Stupid age limit, you have to twenty-one to drink in America" Nathan said in an irk voice. 

"Aw boo, at least you're not the one that has to push three babies out of their vagina" I said. "So are you ready for the scan tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm ready, I'm actually really curious on what we're going to be having"

"Me too" I said. I looked over and saw nachos; Yummy. I got a little bowl and served myself some. I took one bite and fell in love. They taste so good. 

"Are you making out with the nachos?" Nathan asked with a giggle.

"No! I'm just hungry and these nachos taste so good!" I said with my mouth full. I put my plat down on the counter. 

"HEY NATH! Can you come over here for a minute?" Max called.

"Sure mate!" Nathan responded before he went over to Max.

I took another bite of my nachos; These nachos could use some strawberries and wiped cream. I walked over to the fridge and got some strawberries and the can of wiped cream. I took a nacho and put a strawberry on top but not before I poured the whipped cream in my mouth. Don't judge me for eating this way! I have wired craving right now. 

"What the heck are you eating?" Nareesha asked as she walked into the kitchen with Kelsey. 

"Nachos with strawberries and whipped cream, want some!" I offered the girls as they shook there head no. "Your loss" I said as I took another bite of the nachos. 

~ 1 Hour Later ~

 I took another sip of my fruit punch. Where's Nathan? I haven't seen him for the pass hour. I walked around the house and still did not find him. I walked outside and found him talking and laughing with some girl. 

No lie the girl was pretty. Brown flawless hair, nice tan skin and a body of a Victoria Secret Model. I felt so ugly right now, I look like a homeless person as she wore a short, tight, strapless, black dress with some five inch heels. 

I walked back inside and sat on the island table. I poured some more fruit punch and sat there bored. Everyone seems to be having a good time except for me. Max is with a girl named Nina he just met, Tom and Kelsey playing a game of pool, Jay is well enjoying the attention from the girls, Siva and Nareesha are just talking, and Nathan is with some model girl. 

I just sat there like a loser. I kept drinking on my fruit punch. Suddenly everything around me started to spin and I kept seeing doubles. 

"Hey El are you alright?" I turn around to see the Kelsey twins there.

"Since when did you have a twin Kels?" I said in a funny voice.

"Ellie, what have you been drinking?" Kelsey number one asked.

"Just this fruit punch" I said as I lift up my cup. "Want some?" I offered. Kelsey grabbed my cup and smelled it before she took a sip.

"Ellie! This has alcohol in it!" Kelsey said.

"Really?!" I said in voice while laughing. 

"Oh God, Nareesha I'm taking Ellie to the hospital!" Kelsey said as she helped me stand up properly.

"Why what happened?" Nareesha said as she walked into the room. 

"Someone spiked the fruit punch and Ellie has been drinking it, so Ellie is drunk" Kelsey told as Nareesha's face went in shock. 

"I'm drunk?" I asked in a stupid voice while laughing.

"I'll text you to keep you updated" Kels said as she lead me to the car. When we got in the car Kels stared to drive fast to the hospital.

"Whoa... I'm on a roller coaster!" I said as Kelsey rolled her eyes. 

Nareesha's P.O.V.

Oh dear, I hope Ellie is okay. It's been almost an hour since Kelsey left with Ellie to the hospital. Kelsey said that Ellie is fine now and the doctors are checking the babies. 

"Nareesha are you alright?" Seev asked me as she moved some hair behind my ear. I was about to respond before the boys came inside. I saw Nathan was with a girl which I assume is a model of some sort. 

"Have you guys seen Kelsey?" Tom asked.

"She's with Ellie at the hospital" I said without thought in my head. 

"Why is Ellie at the hospital?" Nathan asked worried.

"Ellie has been drinking the fruit punch and some idiot here spiked the fruit punch so Ellie is drunk and pregnant, Kels sent me a message saying that Ellie is alright but now the doctors are trying to see if the babies are alright"

"Guys I have to go" Nathan said before he rushed to get his jacket. "Wait, Nareehsa what hospital?" Nathan asked.

"LA Hospital" I said. Nathan nodded before he rushed out the door. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- In honor of the last Wanted Wednesday I'm updating :) I'll miss the boys so much :( Just keep on reminding yourself It's not the end... It's a break... *crying emoji* anyways, Oh No what's going to happen now! Hope you enjoyed this chapter... Or maybe not...

Quick question, what do you want Ellie and Nathan to have?

Three boys?

Three girls?

two girls and one boy?

two boys and one girl?

Comment what you guys think Ellie and Nathan should have, also continue to post more ship name for them if you like, I'll be telling you there ship name in the next chapter and what there going to have...

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx