Chapter 30: Gambling & I Will Take Care Of You

Chapter 30

Eliza's P.O.V.

"COME ON! NATH KICK THE BALL IN!" I said. Currently the boys are playing FIFA on the X-Box. Nath and Max were one team as Tom and Jay were on the other team; Meanwhile Siva did not want to play, he just wanted to watch cause he claimed to be bad at it. Finally the ball went into the goal.

"YES! WE WON!" Nath cheered as Max did a very wired victory dance. "Another game boys?" Nath asked. 

"You're on Sykes! How about we bet money on this?" Tom asked.

"There will be no gambling in this house!" I say as Tom's face went to disappointment. "Cause we all know that Tom and Jay would end up broke after this game" I continued with a smirk on my face. Tom and Jays face went to shock as Nath and Max laughed. 

"Oh it's game on!" Jay said as they started to play another game. "Ladies how about you join me in the kitchen, we can leave these boys to end up broke; And Nath if you are going to bet money, don't bet a lot, remember you have three kids on the way"

"I know," Nathan told me. Perrie and Kelsey helped me up before we went into the kitchen as sat down at the table. 

"Oh hey Kels where is Kayden?" I asked as I fixed myself to find a comfortable place.

"He went to my mum's house for a sleep over with some cousins" Kels told me as the the door bell ringed through the house.

"PIZZA IS HERE!" I heard Nathan's voice.

"I'll get the plates, there in that cabinet right?" Nareesha asked. I nodded as Nath came in with four boxes of pizza's. Nareesha handed me a plate and I put two slices on it before I got up from my chair. 

"Whoa there, where are you going?" Kelsey asked before she took a bite of her pizza. 

"I'm going to go give these two slices to Zayn, he's probably hungry" I said before I left the kitchen and made my way up stairs. I opened the door to the baby room. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I look at what Zayn has been writing; can I just he is talented. Zayn turned around as everyone else rushed through the door.

"What Happen- Whoa! I would call this amazing but this is beyond that!" Nathan said as he looked at the work. 

"It's sick!" Sammie commented. 

"Thanks" Zayn said. Perrie went up to him, "I love it" she said as she kissed him. "Well I'm done, so I guess I'll pack my stuff and go" 

"No, please here take the pizza and stay for a while, it's the least we can do after you painted this" I said pointing to the creation. 

"I don't know-" Zyan started but got cut of by Perrie. "Come on babe, just for a little while" Perrie told him. "Fine I'll stay"

We all left the baby room and the boys went back to playing the game with Zayn joining them and the ladies back into the kitchen. 

~A couple hours later~

"Bye! Stay safe!" I say to everyone as they start to leave. 

Sammie rolled her eyes before she said, "Yes mother I'll stay safe but I need you to tell Perrie that cause she driving me home"

"In that case you should walk home but since you live kinda far, you should call a cab" I tell Sammie as I wink at Perrie.

"I'm not that bad of a driver!" Perrie said.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night... BYE!" I say before I close the door.

"Babe come here" Nathan told me. I followed him to his piano that was in the living room. "I want to play you a song that my mum would sometimes sing while she was pregnant with my sister" I sat next to Nathan as he started to play.

"On a September afternoon, in nineteen sixty one

A baby girl's first cry rang out, a new life had begun
Her mother rocked her in her arms, and she kissed the tiny brow
She said, Darling, I'm just as scared as you, but I promise you somehow

I will take care of you, the very best that I can
With all of the love, here in my heart and all of the strength in my hands
Your every joy I'll share, for every tear, I'll be there
My whole life through, I will take care of you

On a September afternoon in nineteen eighty five
That little girl had grown into a beautiful young bride
And she turned to the man who held her hand
In front of the waiting crowd, they smiled at each other as they spoke
And this was their wedding vow, and they said

I will take care of you, the very best that I can
With all of the love, here in my heart and all of the strength in my hands
Your every joy I'll share, for every tear I'll be there
My whole life through, I will take care of you

On a September afternoon in nineteen eighty nine
A girl waited by a hospital bed, never leaving her mother's side
She said, Momma, why don't you close your eyes, try to get some rest
It's my turn to take care of you
I learned from the best, I will take care of you

With all of the love here in my heart
And all of the strength in my hands

On a September afternoon in nineteen ninety one
A baby girl's first cry rang out, a new life had begun " 

"That is a beautiful song, who is it by?" I ask after Nathan was done singing.

"It's by Amy Sky, she was one of my mum's favorite singer and also Jess and I singed this to our mum on her birthday last year which made her cry happy tears" Nathan told me. 

"Well the song is a really amazing, I like it, if your mum is in the room after the babies are born maybe you can sing it again, but with like a switch up, since it's not just a baby girl, it's three" I say.

"I like that idea, I'll thinks about it, anyways I'm tired the games with the lads wore my eyes out, I'm having a struggle to keep them open" Nathan told me as he got up and helped me up. 

"Well then good night babe, I'm just going to get some water before I got to bed" I say as I kissed Nathan's soft lips. 

"Okay baby, and good night to you three as well" Nathan kissed me one more time and kissed my belly before he left to his room.

I got my water and went to my room. I laid in my bed for a couple of minutes. I can't believe that you I'm going to be a mum to three little kids in just short time. This is going to be a life changer; a major one. I got up and quickly changed into some small shorts and tank top before I went back to bed and feel asleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- I'm going to update every three weeks now... anyways who liked the song! I loved it! 

I love the ideas that have came in... keep having them coming in... I love it.... 

I don't have much to say so... BYE!!

HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!!

xBabyNathx