[roku]

"Madara-nii-san!!"

"It's ji-san, baka!"

"Hey- ouch!"

As [Name] warily trailed her way into the Uchiha compound behind Madara, she heard scores of children giggling and rushing up to said man. She peered over his shoulder as he came to a halt, with Haruka in his arms. Standing before him were about six or seven children, ranging from about five years old to eleven years old. They all shared the same cruel, Uchiha beauty; something which, they recognised Haruka as possessing.

The oldest looking, a girl of about eleven with her long, dark hair in a high ponytail, gasped and leaned forward on her tiptoes, eyes wide as she examined Haruka.

"Madara-ji-san! Who's this?!" she exclaimed, making Haruka bury himself into Madara's arms. [Name] smiled weakly; that was the Haru she knew. Shy and introverted, unlike these hyperactive Uchiha spawn kids. Madara chuckled and shook his head, urging Haruka to let go of him. He refused, and clung onto his father.

"This is your cousin, Haruka," said Madara lightly, looking at [Name] out of the side of his eye as Haru reached out for his mother. [Name] obliged, and took her son from Madara, smiling brightly at him. When she looked down at the little girl, she received a look of pure loathing. The other children, meanwhile, had burst into cheers.

"Another cousin!! What's his name, ji-chan?!"

"He said Haruka, you idiot-"

"Did he leave Konoha with you?!"

"Ji-chan, how come we've never met him before!?"

The girl before Madara pouted, and crossed her arms furiously.

"When you said you brought presents I didn't think you'd mean an addition to our clan," she muttered darkly, shooting [Name] a glowering look. [Name] rolled her eyes, earning her a tongue poke from the little girl. Madara, sensing the tension, laughed and ruffled the top of the girl's hair, making her yelp in frustration.

"Now, now, Miya, be nice," he said softly. "[Name], come here so I can introduce you and Haru to the kids."

Begrudgingly, [Name] stepped to forward to his side, plastering a fake smile across her face. She was greeted with stares of wonder from the children.

"Okay, [Name], this is Rei, his twin brother Shota, Yumi, Kaya, Aki, his little sister Akemi, and, of course, this is Miya," he said, pointing out each individual child as he introduced them. "Children, this is your aunty [Name]. She's Haruka's mother."

This caused even more uproar from the children, who all began to crowd [Name], except for an unhappy looking Miya.

"Ehhh? So you're Madara-nii's wife?!"

"Why haven't we met before?!"

"I know her- she's supposed to be teaching at that new Academy soon!!"

"I thought Madara-nii was supposed to be marrying Miya?" piped up little Shota. This earned him a slap in the back of the head from said girl, who was scowling with a fierce blush across her face.

"Don't be stupid, Shota," she snapped, glaring at the little boy. He hid behind his twin brother, who paled as he stared at Miya. [Name] shook her head, internally sighing.

"No, I'm not his wife," she said kindly. "We just both happen to be Haruka's parents."

"I don't get it?!"

"Me neither!!!"

"Madara-nii-chan, what does she mean?!"

"Kaa-chan, these children scare me," whispered Haruka into his mother's ear, making her smirk.

"Well, you wanted to come here," she replied. Haruka whined and clung onto his mother, obviously regretting his decision.

"Move it, you lot! Ani-sama, back already?" As a pair of men brusquely swept the children away from Madara, a third stopped before him, looking curiously at [Name].

"Is that...?" he began slowly. Madara nodded, raising an eyebrow at the man. He had the same spiky hair as Madara, but shorter cut and not as dark. He was a few centimetres shorter, too.

"If anyone has a problem with it, they can come see me about it," he said pointedly, making the man splutter.

"N-No, ani-sama! [Name]-sama is always welcome here!" he gulped, bowing deeply at [Name], who merely regarded him with a curt nod.

"Thanks."

"Tatsuya, is Izuna here?"

"No, ani-sama, he didn't tell us where he was going, either!"

"Hmph. Well, in that case, if he happens to come by in the next half hour or so, please let him know that I'll be with father."

"Yes, ani-sama!" With a final bow to Madara, Tatsuya sprinted off to do who knows what, leaving [Name] and Haruka behind with their tour guide. Stepping into the Uchiha compound had been like stepping into a new town altogether; neither [Name] nor Haruka had ever been here before.

"So, [Name], I've heard you've had issues with my clan in the past," said Madara smoothly, continuing to walk along. [Name] did her best not to stare, and kept by Madara's side at all times.

"Oh really?" she asked in an amused tone. Madara glanced at her.

"[Name], the way you and Haruka have been treated in wholly unacceptable," he said in a sour voice. "You are the mother of my child, after all. I would've thought they would've known to treat you with more respect."

[Name] laughed sarcastically.

"Well, they hate me and I hate them. It's all mutual, really, so I have no problem with it," she said bitterly. Madara smirked.

"Same old [Name], eh? Well, if I know one person who will be looking forward to see you again after all these years, it'd have to be father."

"Your father?"

"Mhm. I'm sure he'd want to meet his eldest grandchild, after all," said Madara, a mischievous grin on his face. [Name] rolled her eyes.

"That's just swell. Why can't I just leave Haruka with you to go and meet him then?"

"Because, [Name]. There's a right way for everything to be done."