[san.]

"What... what are you doing here?" asked a confused [Name], too lost to even think about cussing out her ex lover. The Uchiha took a step closer to [Name], examining everything about her.

Still the same old [Name]... he thought, noting how burned her arms were. He crossed his arms, and looked down at the woman.

"I could ask you the same thing," he replied, an eyebrow raised. [Name] shook her head, thinking furiously.

This is Madara, [Name]. Madara, the one who broke your heart? Madara, who left you and the village for another woman? Madara, who doesn't even know his own son exists?

"What do you mean 'what am I doing here'?" she snapped, regaining her bearings and straightening up. She gave him the coldest look she could muster, wanting him to feel her hatred. "In case you haven't noticed, Madara, these training grounds are open to all shinobi of the village!"

Madara rolled his eyes. [Name] was taken aback.

"Right." [Name] turned on her heel, making to walk away from him.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

A hand grabbed her by the shoulder, stopping her in her tracks. She took small breaths to calm herself, reeling as she looked over her shoulder.

"Yes, Madara?" she hissed, her anger radiating from every pore in her body more than light radiates from the sun.

"Are you with Izuna?" [Name]'s mouth opened as she contemplated what to say. She was furious.

Turning around, she threw the Uchiha's hand off of her and scowled, standing her ground. Her hands clenched into fists as she glared up at him, using all her will to not punch him in the face and send him flying to Hell.

"Oh-ho! So you have the indignity to walk out of my life for another woman, and all of a sudden you want to come back as if nothing happened?! So what if Izuna and I are together, huh?! What if he and I had Haruka?! Why should it bother you, huh? Wasn't that other woman enough for you, Madara!? You know, what, Madara? Go fuck yourself. Fuck you, and your hoe, and fuck everything and anything that has to do with you," spat [Name] venomously. Madara's eyes widened a bit. He had never heard such... foul language from her.

"Women shouldn't swear; it's highly unladylike," said the Uchiha darkly, narrowing his eyes at [Name]. She threw her head back, laughing like a maniac.

"Oh? Oh, do you really want to go there, Madara?! Are you bringing in the 'you're a female, therefore you shouldn't do this' card?! You sexist pig! I really fucking loathe you, Uchiha! The nerve you have! How about your clan, huh? Do they even know you're back? Or did you want to see me first, just to patronise me and show off your new, younger lover? Huh? I have no time for you, Madara! You walked out on me- on us- and that's that! So don't come up in here with all your fucking questions as if nothing ever happened! Because you betrayed me, Madara. I'm not obliged to answer to traitors. Go away."

[Name] was now drawn up to her full height, glaring as venomously as she could at Madara. He looked indifferent.

"So the child is Izuna's?" he asked in a quiet voice. [Name] laughed again.

"So what if he is?!" she spat. "Izuna would make a better father than you would, any day!"

Speaking of Izuna, where are th-

"KAA-CHAN, HELP MEEE!!" [Name] turned to face Haruka, who was now sprinting as fast as he could while being chased by Izuna. The two began to slow down as they realised that [Name] wasn't alone. Izuna especially was dumbstruck.

"Nii-chan...?" He came to a halt beside [Name], while Haruka clung to his mother's legs, staring at the new man. Madara stared down at the child, and his eyes widened to a considerable degree.

"Kaa-chan, who's this man?" asked Haruka lightly, looking up at his mother. Izuna and [Name] exchanged looks, while Madara crouched down to get a better look at Haruka.

"Haruka, huh?"

He squinted his eyes as he examined his son, frowning. Haruka pouted and hid behind his mother, frightened of the new, scary man.

"Kaa-chan, who is he??"

[Name] turned around and picked up Haruka, staring icily at Madara.

"He's no one important, Haru," she said, turning away from Madara. "Just forget about him."

Izuna stayed back with his brother, who was still crouching on the ground, eyes locked on [Name]'s back. He slowly looked up at his younger brother, who awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Izuna, that child..." he began, rising to his feet. Izuna nodded, grinning at his brother.

"That's your son, Haruka," he said sheepishly.

The look on Madara's face did all the talking.

He couldn't believe it.

"My son?"

"Yeah. Yours."