Fifty - Roll the Dice

Start from the beginning

"Ani, hyung you need to eat the popcorn." He laughed, plotting evil plans in his mind.

"ANINDAE! Delusional is an adjective!" Changbin fought back.

"Aniya, it is a mental illness." Hyun Jin cropped it, siding with Han even though he knew it was correct.

What Hyun Jin said made Changbin doubted his own answer. He ended up taking a bit of the chicken popcorn and turned teary.

"YAS! Good job! The game is fun!" Felix laughed since he was freed from the punishment.

"Omaigod! This is so spicy!" Changbin cried but his friends were enjoying it.

"Han! It is your turn!" Seungmin said and Han started thinking.

"Is it D or L?" Han asked.

"D again!" Changbin replied, unsatisfied.

"Dazzling," Han glanced over at Nayong and she hit him, acting cute.

"Uhmmmm! G again?!" Nayong panicked.
"Andwae! What is it?!"

"Gorgeous!" Han whispered to her, trying to help Nayong.

"HEOL! Han! We caught you! No helping!" Changbin got his way for a revenge.
"Both you and Nayong need to eat the spicy chicken!"
"Cheating in this game, the penalty is death."

"I will not!" Han refused to eat the chicken.

"Shoved it into his mouth then." Minho got up from the chair and put two chicken popcorns into Han's mouth.

"AA-AHHHH IT IS BURNING!" Han cried,face turning red.
"Please don't make Nayong eat it."

"NO! We will, unless you eat two more!" Changbin was having his revenge to the fullest.

"Nayo-ng! Do you want to eat it?" Han asked, signalling her to say no.

"Yes!" Nayong said but Han fast took other two and shoved it into his own mouth.

"Cool?! The deal is off!" The red faced Han said, feeling like a dragon spitting fire.

"Aaaa why did you do that?" Nayong felt sorry.

"Nayong noona it is your turn again." Jeongin who was sitting next to her said.
"But you can't use the one Han gave you."

"Uhmmm, then. Glowi-ing?" Nayong was hesitating.

"I know I am young and glowing." Jeongin suddenly got confidence boaster and the others gave him judgemental looks.
"G again?!" The boy freaked out and looked at Hyun Jin next to him.
"Generous?"

"Hehey!" Hyun Jin and Jeongin high five each other.

"So, the losers are Han and Changbin." Seungmin made a statement.

"We are not loser! Just unlucky!" Han defended himself.

"Mianhae Jisungie." Nayong said to Han who had his eyes red.

"It is okay!" Han flashed a cute smile and Nayong pinched his face.

"Such a way to tell me I am single in one hundred languages." Seungmin shrugged.