chapter 18

| ara's point of view

I shot my head up quick as Seungwoo whispered those last words into my ear. He smartly darted his face away from me or else his nose would have a friendly visit from my head. My eyebrows raised as I suddenly had trouble breathing, "W-what?"

Seungwoo smirked and I saw Seungyoun look at me with an annoyed face, "Shh girl! I'm tryna watch."

I looked to my sides frantically while trying to release myself from Seungwoo's arms but he wouldn't let go, "What a-are you talking about..." I whispered to him.

His shoulders shrugged as he pulled me back into his chest so my head was squished against his neck, "It's just, you would feel better about this whole horror movie thing if you know.... you sat on my lap."

I blinked a few times trying to process if this was actually happening or not. If these words were actually escaping his mouth. I breathed in, "Are you high? You're high...that must be it, yes."

He chuckled and I could feel his chest vibrate against my cheek, "I'm just playing with you, sweetheart."

Sweetheart sounds way different from his mouth now that I know he likes me

And what was he talking about when he said he's always liked me?

That part made no sense....

Did he know who I was in freshmen year?

That can't be it....can it?

"Ara?" Someone said that snapped me out of my deep thought. I looked over to see Seungwoo giving me a grin, "Wanna go somewhere else?" He whispered.

I raised an eyebrow, "Somewhere else? Aren't we watching this horrific movie with-" I paused my sentence as light snores were heard from next to me.

There I saw Seungyoun peacefully sleeping with his head rested all the way back on the couch. I looked back over to Seungwoo and pursed my lips, "We shouldn't just leave him."

Seungwoo shrugged, "He's fine. One second he's all energetic and the next he's out like a light. That boy isn't waking up until you literally blast trombones in his ear."

I bit my lower lip in thought, "Even so, where exactly is somewhere else?"

Seungwoo didn't answer me as he just grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch, towards the stairs. We approached his bedroom door and he quietly opened the door while we walked in.

He threw himself on his bed and I shook my head, "Of course we're here."

His eyebrows netted, "Where did you think we would go?"

I walked over to his chair and sat myself down while admiring his features, "I don't know, a drive in movie."

Laughs escaped his mouth and I smiled at the sound of them. He winked smoothly at me, "That can be arranged if you want."

Before I could say something else he quickly started, "We should finish our project now."

An immediate adrenaline rush attacked my stomach as I realized we weren't done. I hastily checked the time and saw that it was 5:30pm.

Phew

We still have hours to finish before the deadline. I looked around Seungwoo's room for awhile before sighing, "One sec, my laptops downstairs."

Seungwoo took this as an opportunity to fly from his bed and towards his door, "I'll get it. You make yourself comfortable." And with that he exited swiftly.