chapter 7

| ara's point of view

My eyes shot open as I lifted my head slowly this time so I don't collide into his nose. "What now? Why would you ask me that?" I asked him, completely aware of what he was capable of right now.

He gently placed his hand on my head before pulling me back down onto him, "Relax babe, just a genuine question. I'm not gonna do anything."

"What about you?" I returned the question without answering him. He raised an eyebrow at me as if I should already know, "Obviously not I'm assuming." I said lowly.

"Soo you are?" He waited for me to answer but I just stayed quiet, "Awww, maybe I'll be your first?" He teased while petting my head like I was some kid.

I should've smacked his nose with my head, I thought.

My eyelids got heavy again and my neck started to feel more sore then it was, "Can we go to sleep? I'm exhausted." I said while trying to avoid this whole virgin conversation.

He sighed before sinking down into the bed with me, "Okay miss virgin." He said quietly.

And that was all that happened before the both of us drifted off to sleep.

-

Riiiing

Riiiing

Riiiing

My eyelids struggled to open as the sound of Seungwoo's annoying alarm clock was beeping nonstop. I looked at us still in the position we were in last night. "Seungwoo." I said tiredly while lifting myself up and shaking his still sleeping form.

His long bangs fell up and down slightly over his eyes as I shook him and I'm not gonna lie he looked really cute all sleepy and stuff.

Ara stop.

I shook my head out of those thoughts and shook him harder this time as he wasn't waking up, "Seungwoo, come on. We're gonna be late for school."

He finally let out a groan and pulled me back down, "No. let's stay like this."

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself up again before grabbing the pillow next to me and slamming it in his face. He got startled and finally fully opened his eyes, looking at me with a shocked expression.

"What? You asked for it." I shrugged before getting up from his bed and heading towards the bathroom to wash up. His eyes followed my every movements as he was too tired to process what even happened.

As I entered the bathroom, I took a chance to look at the red hand marks on my now really sore neck in the mirror. "Ow..." I whispered as I gently grazed over the bruise with my fingers.

"I'll put ointment on that downstairs." Seungwoo suddenly said while now leaning in the doorway.

I flinched as I didn't realize he was standing there watching me. He already looked pissed from being reminded of what happened yesterday. As I stood there not saying anything he walked into the bathroom to grab a towel, "Wanna join me or are you just gonna stand there?"

My eyes widened as he said that and I bolted out of the bathroom, totally forgetting that I still needed to wash up, "Hey! Wai-" I yelled out to him while standing in front of the bathroom door but he just slammed it shut with a smile.

"My bathroom honey." He called out before I heard the water turn on.

I sighed in defeat as I took a seat on the edge of his bed. As I had nothing to do in the mean time I couldn't help but wonder,