chapter 2

| ara's point of view

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" we both said in unison. I lifted my head up and met eyes with an unfamiliar student. He was a little taller than me with brown hair that looked so soft and made you wanna touch it. His lips were very full and his smile was the cutest thing.

He coughed awkwardly before scratching the back of his neck, "I'm the one who should be sorry I wasn't looking."

I shook my head quickly with a sympathetic face, "No no, the blame is all mine I wasn't looking where I was going completely stuck in my own thoughts. And hey look I'm okay." I say while showing him my okay self.

He let out a cute chuckle while nodding his head, "Sorry for bothering you it's just I'm new here and I literally have no idea where I'm going."

I smiled wide, "Well then let me help you! I know this school from head to toe unfortunately."

His eyebrows raised, "Really? That would be great actually, I'm dying over here. Your school is huge."

I nodded, "Once you get the hang of it you'll realize it's not so big. I'm Park Ara by the way."

"I'm Kim Kookheon. You're actually really nice, half the people I've met so far have been rude to me." He said to me while we started walking.

I shrugged, "Well I heard that if you're nice to others they'll be nice back. It doesn't always apply but it's working now."

We both laughed and talked with each other while walking down the hallway, genuinely having a good time. I've never talked to someone like this before. It's like he wants to listen to what I have to say and I appreciate that.

"Where do you have to go next?" I asked him while taking a glance at all the papers fumbled in his arms.

He hastily searched for his schedule before saying, "Uh...I think Chemistry? I tried finding it myself but I just ended up in the math wing."

I laughed at his cuteness, "That's on the total opposite side of the chemistry labs. I'll take you there don't worry."

He smiled at me in ease as we continued walking shoulder to shoulder towards the chemistry wing.

-

Once we appeared in front of his classroom, I was kinda sad that the whole journey was over but hopefully I'll see him again. "Well here it is." I say while pointing towards the lab doors, "Better get in before you're later than you already are."

He looked at me in worry, "What about you? Aren't you late too?"

I shook my head with a smile, "I have lunch now."

He made an "Ahhh" sound as he awkwardly stood there in embarrassment.

"Well I should get going, it was nice meeting you Kookheon." I sighed and turned around but not before he grabbed my wrist, turning me back to face him.

"Wait!" He said and I looked at him waiting for what he had to say, "Do you think maybe.....we could become friends?"

I smiled at his hopeful eyes. He looked so cute waiting for my answer. I nodded and faced him completely forward, "Of course."

He sighed in relief. It looked like a thousand weights have just been lifted from his shoulders, "I guess I'll see you around then." He said lastly before turning around and walking into his classroom.

I just stood there in awe for a few seconds before turning around to walk towards lunch. What a cute gu-

Buzzzzzz. Buzzzzzzz.

I flinched as my phone buzzed twice in my pocket. I reached in to grab it and read the text messages sent from no other than Seungwoo.

SEUNGWOO:
Where the fuck are you? I'm sitting
in lunch all alone and Jihee's here.

SEUNGWOO:
You have a lot of explaining
to do.

I closed my phone as I sighed. This is tiring and it's only the first day of fake dating him. I hope there aren't any more rules I don't know about. What am I gonna tell him tho when I see him? That I was hanging out with a guy?

He probably won't care. But I have a feeling he will because he always comes up with these stupid reasons that somehow make sense in his mind.

-

I walked into the lunchroom cautiously and found my table, Seungwoo already glaring at me. I got over to them and Yohan sent me a 'good luck' look while a new face, who I'm guessing was Lee Jinhyuk, was just sitting unbothered eating his lunch.

I took a seat next to Seungyoun who was munching on his ramen while Seungwoo's eyes never left my presence. "What now?" I asked him completely in annoyance.

"You know what." He angrily said, "Where the fuck were you? Lunch is almost over."

I shrugged and removed my bag from my shoulders, placing it next to me, "I don't know just in the hallways."

He chuckled and threw his head back, "Just in the hallways? Doing what exactly? What was so important that you had to leave me here with Jihee watching, in the hallways?"

I sighed and rested my chin on my hand, "I bumped into some new guy and he needed help finding his classroom so I helped him." I say without any worry.

Seungyoun stopped chewing as Seungwoo looked as angry as ever. "Bro chill out it's not like she had a choice." He said.

Seungwoo raked his hair back in frustration, "You know people could've saw you right? Then you'd really be known as a hoe."

I scrunched my nose in confusion, "Excuse me? All I did was walk him, what are you so mad about?"

"I'm just saying if anyone saw you two together they could get the wrong idea and think you're cheating on me." He stood up but paused, "Just be careful next time you idiot." He said before throwing his bag over his shoulder and barging out of the lunchroom.

Yohan and Jinhyuk were both giving each other the same confused look as me and Seungyoun were.

"He's....never acted like that before. We're just as confused as you are." Seungyoun said to me before getting up to return his tray.

I decided to get up and grab my bag, chasing after him. I threw open the doors and saw him standing there quietly just leaning his back against someone's locker. "Hey! Seungwoo." I yelled and he turned around to look at me before turning around again.

"Seungwoo, please." I pleaded while walking closer to him, "Why are you so angry with me?" I placed myself in front of him.

He blinked slowly before grabbing my shoulders and kinda slamming me into the lockers. I let out an "oof" as I felt my back starting to ache. He took one of his arms and snaked it around my waist while his other hand tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. What is he doing right now?

His face was inches away from mine since he was leaning down to match my height, "Because....." he whispered, coming closer until our noses touched, "I'm wo-"

"Ara!"

-
A/N: I'm sorry I started the first chapters with sadness man but I promiSE they'll become more comfortable with each other and Seungwoo will start training her ;) it'll make more sense of why he was acting this way too later on