chapter 13

| ara's point of view

What the

I stared at the note for a few seconds trying to see if I read that correctly,

Eat...my...toes.....eat....my....toes....eat.....

Yep, no matter how many times I try and read it a different way, that definitely says eat my toes later today.

I looked over at Seungwoo and he shot me a wink. I whisper growled at him, "What the fuck is this?"

He scooted his chair closer to me while smirking, "A note to you, from me."

My face dropped, "There is something wrong with you."

He smiled without his teeth and threw his arm over my shoulder while pulling me closer, "You know..." he whispered, "Girls love my toes."

I shook him off me with a disgusted look, "Don't tell me you were being serious...were you?"

He let out a quiet snort, "You really are stupid, Ara. Of course not, it's like an invitation to hang out with me again tonight."

I pursed my lips, "Hmmm, no."

He pouted, "Hey you didn't hear me out, I meant so we can work on our project. So whadya say now?"

I dramatically put my hand on my chin as if I was thinking before saying, "Hmmm....still no."

His shoulders dropped and he pouted even more, "Ara whyyyyyy."

I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer with a snarl, "Because you idiot, you have a girlfriend and I'm not coming to your house in the middle of the night. That's weird."

He smirked, "And how is that weird if we're just gonna be working on our project?"

It's weird because I fucking like you and who knows if my body just decides to kiss you again. If anyone found out about that, I'll be known as the girl who hit on Han Seungwoo when he's taken and that's not exactly the reputation I want.

"Well..." I gulped, "Just shut up."

"I'll take that as a yes." He bounced his eyebrow before pulling his chair back over to where his desk was, "7pm." He mouthed over to me.

I stayed still but I moved my eyes to where Jihee was sitting and I caught her sending me glares before her eyes quickly shifted in another direction once she saw me.

I'm so dead

Riiiiiiing!

"You have got to be kiddi-" my teacher said completely annoyed but got cut off as everyone in the classroom shot out of their seats and rushed out the classroom.

Our school periods have been ending super early recently and no one knows who's causing it. It's a good thing for us students, but a crime in the teachers and staffs' eyes.

The reason why the teachers aren't doing anything even though everyone knows it's someone messing with the time of the clocks and bells is because the principle is doing nothing about it.

He just had his 90th birthday a few weeks ago and let's just say we're all surprised he's still our principle too. You would think he would've retired but he's not stepping down from his position any time soon.

He has no idea that there's something wrong with our bell and whenever the teachers try to explain it to him or tell him somethings wrong, he thinks they're crazy and tells them to fuck off.

Pretty cool if you ask me. Periods ending early and the teachers can't do anything about it?

Amazing