I pressed a button that led to Mr. McKnight's office, then placed the phone back and proceeded into handling the paperwork.

"Hey, how are you?" Malik greeted, as the corners of his mouth turned up while his eyes sparkled with interest. "You are enjoying your day so far?"

"Hey," I replied, going over to the printer to check on the papers still being printed, before strutting back to the desk to give him a friendly smile. "I'm fine, and so far, it's been okay. How about yourself?"

"I'm good, just wanted to speak to you." He said as he tapped his fingers on the top part of the desk, while his light brown eyes followed my every move. "You move fast, and you look beautiful by the way."

I smiled at his compliment on my black V-neck floral maxi dress paired with my black sued flat lace-up sandals that showcased my red polished toes, a black small crossbody, my light makeup and curly hair that I wore down today since it was the day that we were allowed to dress up.

"Thank you," I politely thanked him, leaving it strictly professional, as I made sure that I had the paperwork from Mr. McKnight together before inserting it into the folder. "But you have to be fast to work here."

"You right, I'll let you finish. See you for lunch!" He concluded, stepping away from my desk and going back to his section.

I continued working, walking over to the printer to check on the papers that were almost done printing so I moved on to my next task which was calling vendors to discuss the location spots where the team will be shooting at. I dialed the first number on the list and waited for the person on the other line to pick up.

"Hello, my name is Breanna Davidson. I'm a production assistant for Freedream Film Productions," I instantly introduced myself, making sure that I spoke professionally. "I'm calling you on a movie we're making in the city and I was wondering if you could help me?"

"Sure, what are the city locations that you've had in mind to shoot at?" The person on the other line asked.

I stared down at the list of places that Mr. McKnight wanted to shoot at.

"Well, Hollywood Walk of Fame," I started to read off the list of locations. "The shopping stores on Rodeo Drive, the Grove, downtown LA, the Broad, the hottest clubs in LA like Avalon, nicest restaurants, boardwalks, parks, movie theaters, and the beach."

"I tell you what, I'll give Mr. McKnight a call to speak more about the locations." The person stated.

"Sounds great! Thank you." I uttered, hearing his reply and I hung up the phone.

I got up from my chair, pushing it in as I grabbed the folder, making sure all of the paperwork was inside before I got ready to get on the elevator. I pressed the button as the doors opened and I got inside of the elevator, tapping the second-floor button.

Once the doors opened, I ambled down the hallway seeing Mr. McKnight's door closed so I placed a knock on the door as the door opened with Leandra walking out of it with her hands wiping the side of her mouth as her eyes widened at the sight of me but then she seemed relieved that it was only me.

I wanted to let out a laugh so bad because the look on her face was priceless but her posture remained the same as always.

"Excuse me?" She raised a brow, folding her arms over her chest as she mugged me hard. "Ms. Davidson, What are you doing?"

"My job," My mouth curved into a smile. "Whatever happened in there is not my business so can I just bring this to Mr. McKnight?"

"You right, nothing happened." She winked, moving out of the way.