Steve Rogers #16

This is a short one I randomly thought of. So I'm sorry if it's bad. I thought the idea was a bit funny.

"Oh she was so pretty"Steve said. Yet again today he was talking about Peggy. There wasn't a day that this didn't happen. So you decided to show him how it felt.

"Yeah, you know Chris was amazing, he was so gorgeous" you said. Steve froze. He couldn't believe his ears. You saying your ex was gorgeous hit him like a bus. He turned and went to your shared room. You could tell he was pissed but you weren't going to him. You had to deal with stuff like that all the time.

*Time skip*

He started talking about Peggy again so you talked about your ex Chris. "Me and Chris used to go out to the cinema and stuff for our dates, we were so happy"you smiled at the thought. You and Chris got in a car accident and he sadly died. "Why do you keep talking about him for?" Steve asked. "What am I not allowed talk about the good times we had?" You asked repeating what he said to you once. "You are,it's just I feel like you don't love me anymore" he admitted. "Of course I love you Steve, now you see how I feel" you said.

"What do you mean how you feel?" He asked confused. "When you talk about Peggy all the time I feel like you do right now, so I decided why not talk about Chris" you said. "(Y/N) I'm really sorry I made you feel that way, this has only been like a week and I hated it but I do always talk about her and we've been together for a while" he said. "I'm sorry too" you said giving him a hug.

"I love you so much and you're the only girl I need" he said kissing your head. "I love you too" you said giving him a kiss.

Sorry this was so bad I just had an idea and I was like try it. I hope some of you enjoyed it. Also thanks for 74k reads I'm honestly shook and all the votes. I love you all so much x x x.